One more added to the heard

Includes .22 Standard, Mark I, Mark II, Mark III and all Centerfire Semi-Auto Pistols.
O M CRAZY

One more added to the heard

Post by O M CRAZY »

Just what I needed, another SR1911. :roll: This one is a standard commander, steel frame. It is a model 6723 with a catalog number of SR1911CMD RED with RED written in ink. And yes it has a RED frame and a BLACK slide with red laminated grip panels.

The red on this commander is different from the red used on the light weight commander, model 6735, as you can see in the two pictures.

O M CRAZY
Attachments
Model 6723 Standard Commander
Model 6723 Standard Commander
Model 6735 Light Weight Commander
Model 6735 Light Weight Commander
67stingray

Re: One more added to the heard

Post by 67stingray »

Looking good Vince, you'll need multiple tables to display the SR1911 variations. It's amazing the amount of different firearms Ruger has put out.
Bennett
Any day without learning is a day of backing up.
Watertender

Post by Watertender »

Vince I bet you have a color for every holiday and season!
Some people sit on $.05 of knowledge like it is the treasure of Egypt. I will teach anyone $.10 worth just to prove a point...
RoninPA

Post by RoninPA »

Vince,
My guess is the steel frame is Cerakoted and the aluminum frame is anodized. Either way some very good looking handguns. Handguns don't HAVE to be black or silver, different colors can be really nice.
Ron
USAF Ret (E-8, SMSgt)
NRA Patron
O M CRAZY

Post by O M CRAZY »

Ron,
You may be right. Ruger put the same color on the NRA gun, model 6746. They also did a Davidson's Exclusive in a Dark Earth, model 6774, a tan. Both were done on steel frame guns.

Vince