tommy gun and ivory

Includes all Pre-1973 Old model Single-Sixes, Blackhawks,
Super Blackhawks, Bearcats, Super Bearcats, Hawkeye
and Black Powder Old Army.
radicalrod

tommy gun and ivory

Post by radicalrod »

Well this gun was for sale in Tulsa it was from Tommy Guns collection.....
The stocks were from Rich Machniacs personal stash.....
Two great guys who have gone to the great gun show.....
Rich carried these stocks to verify other sets he would run into....he had these when I meet him in the early 90's....he actually signed my OGCA application....Godspeed my friends....

Brass Frame

Re: tommy gun and ivory

Post by Brass Frame »

Hey Rod, we seem to live on memories and many of us can claim both Tom and Rich as friends and purveyors of some great Rugers.
I have seen those ivories and know that they were made for Ruger. They have some of the best "character" that I have ever seen for factory ivories. You have a nice keeper Type 1 .357 Flat Top and an unusual pair of factory ivories. brass frame/Lee E
flattop44

Post by flattop44 »

Rich's old ivories fit just right on Tommy's flattop! Happy to see you have that setup. I miss both of those guys, we had some great times and Ruger experiences.
FT44/aka Bill
radicalrod

Post by radicalrod »

Both were good friends and I miss them both.....Tommy had the RUGER BUG BAD.....may be why we got along so good....

Rich was always pulling something awesome out of his stash...like #96 BKH4 when he knew I had #97.....took me a while to get that one from him....but I did :lol: :lol: :lol:

Both Tom and Rich were Motorcycle enthusiasts too.....seems we all shared the same experiences must be why it was so easy to talk and share with them.....
O M CRAZY

Post by O M CRAZY »

It's nice to see how great guns and grip panels pass from one great collector to another

O M CRAZY