Single sixes Davidson's special education

Includes all Post 1973 New Model Single-Sixes, Blackhawks,
Super Blackhawks, Bearcats, Maximums, Bisleys, Vaqueros,
and New Vaqueros.
Ironhawk

Single sixes Davidson's special education

Post by Ironhawk »

Need help, I know Davidson's had special runs on old model vaqueros but does anyone know if they ran single sixes just picked up a 32 birdshead in 4 5/8 case color
with black mica grips not in the black case but gray with all orginal papers and test fire envelope, have seen as version as well can anyone verify I can't find any lit on internet , maby that's the problem and can't find anything about the store that was in Ohio please chime in.
Ironhawk

Re: Single sixes Davidson's special education

Post by Ironhawk »

Received 32 single six today and it has a Davidson's registration card which leads me to believe that it is a Davidson's special order can anyone confirm find no information on 32 sixes.
chet15

Post by chet15 »

The .32 Mag. Single-Six with a birdhead grip was a regular Ruger offering, and was offered at the same time as Ruger's Vaquero with birdshead grip, so all distributors had availability to them.
Chet15.
Ironhawk

Post by Ironhawk »

Thank you for information looking for all I can get as I couldn't find any info. on them anywhere, but mine came with a Davidson's registration form and lifetime warranty, so I thought that they had to have work on it to offer a warranty and Ruger did not, plus mine is a limited number, 1 of 500 .
chet15

Post by chet15 »

Ironhawk wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 6:27 pm Thank you for information looking for all I can get as I couldn't find any info. on them anywhere, but mine came with a Davidson's registration form and lifetime warranty, so I thought that they had to have work on it to offer a warranty and Ruger did not, plus mine is a limited number, 1 of 500 .
All of the guns that Davidson's sell have that regirstration/lifetime warranty info, whether they are their exclusives or just a common gun that every distributor sells.
What do you mean limited number 1 of 500?
Go to Ruger's website. At the bottom of the page, click on "customer service".
Then you will see a box that says "Serial Number History". Enter your serial number and tell us what model number Ruger says it is, then let us know.
I'll look the model number up in my reference.
Chet15
Ironhawk

Post by Ironhawk »

Looked up as you explained and I see nothing special about it, couldn't find any info on number of run with same features, when I bought off line gun broker seller pictured a letter stating it was a Davidson's 1 of 500 and when I received paperwork was missing, guess you can't always believe everything you see, should have done more research, hate getting douped, sorry for miss information.
chet15

Post by chet15 »

What model number did Ruger say it was on their site? Let me know and I can verify if it was a limited production model or not.
Chet15