Super Blackhawk Safari Series ‘Mag-na-Port’

Includes all Post 1973 New Model Single-Sixes, Blackhawks,
Super Blackhawks, Bearcats, Maximums, Bisleys, Vaqueros,
and New Vaqueros.
kmorris

Super Blackhawk Safari Series ‘Mag-na-Port’

Post by kmorris »

Hello, I am new to this forum, and have to say that I’m very impressed with the professional and friendly atmosphere. I owned a rep firm for many years and when I retired, I chose to hold on to my FFL, in order to assist friends and associates with transfers. I have recently taken possession of (2) five gun sets of the Safari Series NM Super Blackhawks. One set is 090 of 200, and the other 104 of 200. I have sold a wide verity of firearms on various sites, and I lean to Gunsinternational. So, any thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
flattop44

Re: Super Blackhawk Safari Series ‘Mag-na-Port’

Post by flattop44 »

Welcome to the ROCS website. You are welcome to post these two 5 gun series for sale here on our site. The rules require that you price the item(s). Gunsinternational is one our major advertisers and supporters so we suggest using them too.
Good luck with your sale!!
Bill
kmorris

Re: Super Blackhawk Safari Series ‘Mag-na-Port’

Post by kmorris »

Thanks Bill, I have sold approx 60 miscellaneous firearms on GI, and I plan to post these on it as well. I also have a Old Army SS 7.5” 1 of 200 “Made in the 200th Year of our Freedom” Thanks again, and take care.
Kevin