Redhawk .45 Colt 5.5" SS

Includes the Six Series, Red Hawks, Super Redhawks, GP100s and SP101s.
PierreinCanada

Redhawk .45 Colt 5.5" SS

Post by PierreinCanada »

Hello all ROC'ers,

I would be grateful for your help. I would like to acquire a Redhawk 5.5" in .45 Colt SS (model 05025), preferably in very good condition or better. I do know where there is one c. 2003, and it does appear to be nice, but I don't want to unnecessarily over pay either. So, if you could give me a sense of what the current value range is, and/or an alternative source, that would be great.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Pierre in Canada
RoninPA

Re: Redhawk .45 Colt 5.5" SS

Post by RoninPA »

Pierre,
As per our PM's I'm not a Redhawk expert but I did some looking around and it appears to me that a used 5.5", .45 Colt is going from low $600's to $750 or so. The combination of the barrel length and caliber makes it pretty desirable. And prices can fluctuate widely depending on where it is located (we see this with the Six series guns a lot).
Ron
USAF Ret (E-8, SMSgt)
NRA Patron
PierreinCanada

Post by PierreinCanada »

That helps a lot Ron, thanks!

Pierre
PierreinCanada

Post by PierreinCanada »

Greetings all,

A special 'thanks' to those of you who replied to my 'WANTED' ad. I found 2 of the 5.5" Redhawks in .45 Colt I was looking for. It has been too long since my last post, simply too busy with work and family, but I did want to round up the gang for a picture. See if you can guess which is the 'black sheep' of the family:

This one is leaving the nest today:

Pierre in Canada