DA parts

Includes the Six Series, Red Hawks, Super Redhawks, GP100s and SP101s.
fishhuntnut

DA parts

Post by fishhuntnut »

Just in case some of you need to fix something, I picked up a Gunsmith's supply of accumulated Ruger parts which contained lots of DA parts, mostly security/speed six and sp101 parts. Some Redhawk stuff too. His dad had worked for State Police in the armory so lots of stuff found its way home instead of the melting pot (now all stuff gets melted by PA State Police - sad... ).. Since I am a single action guy, I now have to come up to speed on how to identify all the DA parts... :shock:
RoninPA

Re: DA parts

Post by RoninPA »

Easiest way would be to go to https://www.gunpartscorp.com/

They have the schematics for the Six series DA's as well as for the SP101, GP100 and Redhawks

Once you determine what you have, if you are looking to get rid of (sell) let me know ;) or I should say let us here on the forum know :D .
Ron
USAF Ret (E-8, SMSgt)
NRA Patron
fishhuntnut

Post by fishhuntnut »

If you need DA parts, Ron is now the proud steward of the parts as he knows them much better than I.

Now on to work on the stash of P85-P95 parts, slides, etc. I also picked up...

Then there are all the 22 bolts, and M77 bolts, and Win 70 bolts, and ... so much fun... ha ha (hard to learn all this stuff of this old dog.)..
Watertender

Post by Watertender »

Those parts are in the right place with Ron. He has forgot more about Ruger DA revolvers than most know.
Some people sit on $.05 of knowledge like it is the treasure of Egypt. I will teach anyone $.10 worth just to prove a point...
hittman

Post by hittman »

I agree.
Ron is a really great guy to know and to deal with.

A few years back he sold me a "first aid kit" with some Security/Service/Speed Six essentials .... just in case something goes wrong with one of mine.

:D