Won an RPR

Includes .44 & 10/22 Carbines; Mini-14, 30 & 6.8; Model 96 & 99/44 Deerfields; M77s; PC 4s & 9s; AC-556; MP9; XGI.
RoninPA

Won an RPR

Post by RoninPA »

Last night at our semi-annual fund raising event (Firearms Owners Against Crime, a PA grassroots Pro 2A org that has done more in PA lately than the NRA) I bought a ticket for a side raffle. They set up tables at different prices and if you win you get your choice of what's on the table.

Well, when I saw what was on the $10 table I said I was going to try that table through out the night. 3rd time was a charm and I won. Went to the table and it was still there so it was mine. Newest version, camo color, .308 Win. I'll get it in about 10 days or so when the gun shop doing the sponsorship get it sent to me.

Now I have to scope it and I know that probably won't be inexpensive. But, I have a good friend and customer who is a well known long distance shooter who will give me some advice.

Oh, I also won a CZ75SP01 Tactical and 2 of the people I sold main entry tickets won guns also. So an all around great evening.
Last edited by RoninPA on Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ron
USAF Ret (E-8, SMSgt)
NRA Patron
gunman42782

Re: Won an RPR

Post by gunman42782 »

Congratulations!
NRA Endowment Life Member
GOA Member
Rugerologist

Post by Rugerologist »

That's a good night! Congrats.
"I know of no more encouraging fact than the unquestionable ability of man to elevate his life by conscious endeavor." - Henry David Thoreau
Aquatic Biologist
NRA Life Member
R.O.C.S. Editor
R.C.A. Member #5050
R.E.N.E Subscriber
RocDoc

Post by RocDoc »

I have never won anything since the Atari 2600 at a Kmart I was working at while in college in the 1980s. Guess that was my one and only win. At a ROCS banquet in Dallas, we put our tickets in a hat for a drawing, I was the only person not to get my ticket pulled, they gave me a mercy gift. :|
O M CRAZY

Post by O M CRAZY »

CONGRATULATION Ron!! I am sure you will enjoy the new rifle.

O M CRAZY
flattop44

Post by flattop44 »

WOW, that is a great win and a fine rifle!! Happy for you!
Bill
Watertender

Post by Watertender »

I bid a whole case of Bush Beans & a side of Amish bacon!
Some people sit on $.05 of knowledge like it is the treasure of Egypt. I will teach anyone $.10 worth just to prove a point...
LIBERTY FOREVER

Post by LIBERTY FOREVER »

Great Win,,,,Ron
LIBERTY FOREVER
NRA Endowment
RoninPA

Post by RoninPA »

Watertender wrote: Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:50 pm I bid a whole case of Bush Beans & a side of Amish bacon!
Carl, I really like Bush Beans and just about any bacon, but sorry, this one's not leaving the Lutz household for a long time :D
Ron
USAF Ret (E-8, SMSgt)
NRA Patron
Watertender

Post by Watertender »

Ron I can just eat the beans and come to visit.... That way I can see the rifle and you can hear the beans....
Some people sit on $.05 of knowledge like it is the treasure of Egypt. I will teach anyone $.10 worth just to prove a point...