Go Hogs!

Includes .44 & 10/22 Carbines; Mini-14, 30 & 6.8; Model 96 & 99/44 Deerfields; M77s; PC 4s & 9s; AC-556; MP9; XGI.
Rugerologist

Re: Go Hogs!

Post by Rugerologist »

Jay, I believe that old adage to be true as well. I should probably ride with Watertender in his $&!+mobile. I'm pretty easy to get along with and can take most whatever comes my way. Not to say that I don't get upset from time to time! Never on account of friendly banter though. I saw another of these rifles today but it is a newer Talo release Red Laminate Hog 10/22 Part # 31107. http://www.taloinc.com/ruger-firearms/r ... part-31107
The price was awesome on it, but the engraving was lost on the laminate and it looked nothing like the photo from the above link. With summer plans coming up I had to pass.
"I know of no more encouraging fact than the unquestionable ability of man to elevate his life by conscious endeavor." - Henry David Thoreau
Aquatic Biologist
NRA Life Member
R.O.C.S. Editor
R.C.A. Member #5050
R.E.N.E Subscriber
JAYDAWG

Post by JAYDAWG »

Chuck,
I saw that red one also & agree the one you have is much better.
Sorry the HOGS lost to the Beavers, but at least the Champs are from
the PAC 12!!
My Huskies lost to the Beavs in the World Series this year also, but like
I said....football is where it counts and my Dawgs are primed for a run this year.
Can't wait to take a bunch of bets here from the Ohio crowd :P

Cheers,
JAY
I do not "own" these guns, I am but the next caretaker
Watertender

Post by Watertender »

I am going to try to borrow a 4 axle 9600 gallon manure spreader to carry the ROCS members in style from the show to the hotel. I thunk lawn chairs on top will work just fine. Of course the authorities may not see the humor in our farm limousine... I can't wait to meet all of you in 2 weeks!!
Some people sit on $.05 of knowledge like it is the treasure of Egypt. I will teach anyone $.10 worth just to prove a point...