THE RED DRAGON'S

Includes .44 & 10/22 Carbines; Mini-14, 30 & 6.8; Model 96 & 99/44 Deerfields; M77s; PC 4s & 9s; AC-556; MP9; XGI.
T.A. Workman

THE RED DRAGON'S

Post by T.A. Workman »

Chad covered these in the last RENE, Note that these are consecutively numbered #0016-36055 & #0015-36056.
Note the oddity of the prefix numbers as they relate to the rest of the serial number. I have sent Chad an email asking for his help,,why do the prefix numbers appear to be out of sequence??? These were the first ones posted on GB for sale on 12/12/2019 , guy had three of them.

About two years ago there was a Altamont prototype stock that had this same Dragon image only it was on a green & Black laminated stock. It sold for around $260.00
Terry

NRA Benefactor
Life Mem MOPH
Life Mem USMC
Clyde "Jug" Johnson - Six-Gun Man
Rugerologist

Re: THE RED DRAGON'S

Post by Rugerologist »

Very cool consecutive pair you've got there and with a Red Dragon Talo toy cherry to top it off. I like the motif. With the Wild Hog versions, a lot of the detail was lost on the red laminate vs the darker walnut. Those images are clear and I think much nicer looking than my red laminate Red Hog!
"I know of no more encouraging fact than the unquestionable ability of man to elevate his life by conscious endeavor." - Henry David Thoreau
Aquatic Biologist
NRA Life Member
R.O.C.S. Editor
R.C.A. Member #5050
R.E.N.E Subscriber
T.A. Workman

Re: THE RED DRAGON'S

Post by T.A. Workman »

Chuck,
I agree with you on that, Here is a image of better detail.
Terry

Image,
NRA Benefactor
Life Mem MOPH
Life Mem USMC
Clyde "Jug" Johnson - Six-Gun Man