My Curio Cabinet

All Memorabilia
Rugerologist

Re: My Curio Cabinet

Post by Rugerologist »

Great comment and very encouraging! Thank you very much.
"I know of no more encouraging fact than the unquestionable ability of man to elevate his life by conscious endeavor." - Henry David Thoreau
Aquatic Biologist
NRA Life Member
R.O.C.S. Editor
R.C.A. Member #5050
R.E.N.E Subscriber
Rugerologist

Post by Rugerologist »

Here are a few jackets. I wear a medium if anyone has any that they've outgrown and I don't have! 8-)
Attachments
IMG_0491.JPG
"I know of no more encouraging fact than the unquestionable ability of man to elevate his life by conscious endeavor." - Henry David Thoreau
Aquatic Biologist
NRA Life Member
R.O.C.S. Editor
R.C.A. Member #5050
R.E.N.E Subscriber
flattop44

Post by flattop44 »

I may have a silver one....but won't be a medium! :) :)
Bill
Watertender

Post by Watertender »

I wear a Jumbo Petite myself.... Lot of Watertender there....
Some people sit on $.05 of knowledge like it is the treasure of Egypt. I will teach anyone $.10 worth just to prove a point...
Rugerologist

Post by Rugerologist »

I don't take up much room! In fact, other than my time in the Army, I've been the same weight for about 20 years. High metabolism. It'll start to slow like my fathers did in a few years.
Aquatic Biologist
NRA Life Member
R.O.C.S. Editor
R.C.A. Member #5050
R.E.N.E Subscriber
Rugerologist

Post by Rugerologist »

Hello,

Is this small pamphlet from 2004 or 2005? Can anyone tell me when it was produced/released? I know that Ruger announced the Studio on Jan 21, 2004 but can't seem to find the booklet itself online. It's beautiful inside but no date at all.
Attachments
IMG_0518.JPG
Aquatic Biologist
NRA Life Member
R.O.C.S. Editor
R.C.A. Member #5050
R.E.N.E Subscriber
Big Old Boy

Post by Big Old Boy »

I look at the forum often but like contender I'm late to the show, all I can say is wow what a great collection please bring it to Huntsville in January your display would be a show stopper for sure, I'll try not to drool on your display!!!
Rugerologist

Post by Rugerologist »

Thank you, Big Old Boy! I've sort of slacked off on the posting so that there are some surprises for Tulsa. I've not shown everything for sure. Another in January you say? Let me get through one so I know more about what I'm dealing with. I'm sure I'll learn some valuable lessons from a first show and probably deal with some sensory overload. I can't wait to see everyone else's display. Thank you truly for the invite and compliment. I'll get back to you on Huntsville after Tulsa! That is right after Christmas.......I don't even think I'm going to mention this to my wife just yet :shock: .
Aquatic Biologist
NRA Life Member
R.O.C.S. Editor
R.C.A. Member #5050
R.E.N.E Subscriber
contender

Post by contender »

I too have a copy of that flyer about the Studio. I do believe it was handed out at SHOT in 2004,, along with the announcement.
Rugerologist

Post by Rugerologist »

Tulsa needs to get here.....my wife has been eyeballing my cabinet. This morning I heard the cabinet sigh and I can just tell that she's sad at the moment.
Attachments
IMG-0712.JPG
Aquatic Biologist
NRA Life Member
R.O.C.S. Editor
R.C.A. Member #5050
R.E.N.E Subscriber