Kimbro Memorabilia

All Memorabilia
Charlie1022

Re: Kimbro Memorabilia

Post by Charlie1022 »

Nice job posting pictures Chuck! We do not have some of what you have posted but we do have some pictures of us and Kelly and her dad taken out at their ranch. Her dad gave us a signed copy of a book he wrote on a Jaguar he found while hunting mountain lions in the area he hunts years ago which are very rare to find. We also have a cookbook that her daughter Mackenzie wrote to honor Grandmother that we use when looking for some southwest favorites.
Charlie1022
Rugerologist

Post by Rugerologist »

Thanks, Charlie. It sounds like you have a few items to add to this photo wise. I'd imagine you would want to wait until after Tulsa. I've found a few more items that I need to add as well. Is supposed to rain tomorrow so I'm sure I'll be going through some stuff and posting a bit.
"I know of no more encouraging fact than the unquestionable ability of man to elevate his life by conscious endeavor." - Henry David Thoreau
Aquatic Biologist
NRA Life Member
R.O.C.S. Editor
R.C.A. Member #5050
R.E.N.E Subscriber
Rugerologist

Post by Rugerologist »

Here are a few more that I scanned in this morning.
Attachments
Warner Glenn.png
Ruger Carbine Front.png
Kimbro Mini-30 1988 ad.png
"I know of no more encouraging fact than the unquestionable ability of man to elevate his life by conscious endeavor." - Henry David Thoreau
Aquatic Biologist
NRA Life Member
R.O.C.S. Editor
R.C.A. Member #5050
R.E.N.E Subscriber
Charlie1022

Post by Charlie1022 »

I have some not shown above in Debs collection. If you come to Tulsa you can see them and a special piece of artwork Kelly had custom made for Deb to go with her special SP101's If you come to Tulsa you can see them.
Charlie1022