The Exploits of Chief AJ Published and In Hand

All Memorabilia
Rugerologist

Re: The Exploits of Chief AJ Published and In Hand

Post by Rugerologist »

RocDoc, I've got your book reserved and will do as you requested. Probably putting your check in the bank today. Lee, you're welcome to pay at the show. I believe we will be bringing 300 books with us which I'll continue to number and sign as requested. Thus far, the only numbered books have come from me and are the only ones signed by us both. Also, I'm donating the number 8 book for auction at the banquet on Saturday.
"I know of no more encouraging fact than the unquestionable ability of man to elevate his life by conscious endeavor." - Henry David Thoreau
Aquatic Biologist
NRA Life Member
R.O.C.S. Editor
R.C.A. Member #5050
R.E.N.E Subscriber
LIBERTY FOREVER

Post by LIBERTY FOREVER »

Chuck,
You know I'm in. Thank you and congratulations on a wonderful project. You have enabled the Chief to leave his legacy and entered the world of writing. I'm very proud of you my friend, Gene
LIBERTY FOREVER
NRA Endowment
Rugerologist

Post by Rugerologist »

Just spoke to The Chief. He saw the Dr. today and they gave him something to help with the trip and pain. He's heading toward Tulsa tomorrow and should be at the show and banquet with his daughter Becky. I think he's bringing a couple hundred books and is planning to attend all 3 days. I'm not as prepared for this show as I had hoped to be due to some unforeseen issues but I think that it'll all come together. I'm excited for John to see a collection of his memorabilia all in one place and for him to be able to attend.
"I know of no more encouraging fact than the unquestionable ability of man to elevate his life by conscious endeavor." - Henry David Thoreau
Aquatic Biologist
NRA Life Member
R.O.C.S. Editor
R.C.A. Member #5050
R.E.N.E Subscriber
Watertender

Post by Watertender »

Chuck I echo Gene's sentiments. We are proud of you indeed. Would love to be in Tulsa but this is my test and treatment cycle week. Tests are finished today and I have treatment with doctor consult next Tuesday. I would have enjoyed meeting Chief AJ. Give him a big Semper Fi from us as well as the challenge coin I sent for him.
Some people sit on $.05 of knowledge like it is the treasure of Egypt. I will teach anyone $.10 worth just to prove a point...
T.A. Workman

Post by T.A. Workman »

Sir,
Good news to hear John will be able to attend! As i type this I am listing to your message coming in on my phone concerning my order.
I will not be in Tulsa to get them so just ship them when you get back.
Have a safe trip,,and a great time!
Best,
Terry

PS} Pictures if you can, ;)
NRA Benefactor
Life Mem MOPH
Life Mem USMC
Clyde "Jug" Johnson - Six-Gun Man