Tom Ruger Phoenix AZ 1983

Rugerologist

Tom Ruger Phoenix AZ 1983

Post by Rugerologist »

Tom Ruger with Chief AJ at a show during The Chief's "fat" days. 1983
Attachments
Chief Aj and Tom Ruger During the Fat Days Phoenix Arizona 1983.png
"I know of no more encouraging fact than the unquestionable ability of man to elevate his life by conscious endeavor." - Henry David Thoreau
Aquatic Biologist
NRA Life Member
R.O.C.S. Editor
R.C.A. Member #5050
R.E.N.E Subscriber
JAYDAWG

Re: Tom Ruger Phoenix AZ 1983

Post by JAYDAWG »

Chuck.......
Careful with the "fat" reference. Watertender and I wear 3X petite coveralls. :lol:
Maybe call it his later "Elvis" look? :?

JAY
I do not "own" these guns, I am but the next caretaker
Rugerologist

Post by Rugerologist »

That was Johns description, not mine!
"I know of no more encouraging fact than the unquestionable ability of man to elevate his life by conscious endeavor." - Henry David Thoreau
Aquatic Biologist
NRA Life Member
R.O.C.S. Editor
R.C.A. Member #5050
R.E.N.E Subscriber
RocDoc

Post by RocDoc »

JAYDAWG wrote: Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:28 pm Chuck.......
Careful with the "fat" reference. Watertender and I wear 3X petite coveralls. :lol:

JAY
HaHa, All you need to do is get a 2nd job, all that effort and stress beat a lot of pounds off me,
Watertender

Post by Watertender »

JAYDAWG wrote: Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:28 pm Chuck.......

JAY
The size is Jumbo Petite & them are Arkinsaw LUUUUUV Pants.... You know they are considered formal wear in some places... Nothing says style like a set of bib overalls with a suit coat & battered fedora hat. The Latin term for you & me Jay is "Obesis Illegitimus"..... I want 2 bags of that popcorn with extra butter!!
Some people sit on $.05 of knowledge like it is the treasure of Egypt. I will teach anyone $.10 worth just to prove a point...
JAYDAWG

Post by JAYDAWG »

[
The size is Jumbo Petite & them are Arkinsaw LUUUUUV Pants.... You know they are considered formal wear in some places... Nothing says style like a set of bib overalls with a suit coat & battered fedora hat. The Latin term for you & me Jay is "Obesis Illegitimus"..... ]

WT,
You musta seen my wedding pictures :lol:

JAY
I do not "own" these guns, I am but the next caretaker
Watertender

Post by Watertender »

Jay my 1st wedding cost $250 including 5 rounds of "00" Buck to make sure the ceremony went right. When the Judge said "Say I do" I said "I better".... My 2nd wedding was officiated by a great Judge. He sent my brother to jail 3 times! I can see you in Country Formal with a red union suit under your bib overalls!
Some people sit on $.05 of knowledge like it is the treasure of Egypt. I will teach anyone $.10 worth just to prove a point...