My newest Ruger

Post by deltaarnet »

SP101 .22
20180609_090238.jpg
NRA Life Endowment Member
flattop44

Re: My newest Ruger

Post by flattop44 »

The SP101s are great revolvers, built like a tank. I'll bet that one will really shoot. Let us know when you try it out.
Bill
Watertender

Post by Watertender »

flattop44 wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:34 pm The SP101s are great revolvers, built like a tank. I'll bet that one will really shoot. Let us know when you try it out.
Bill
My buddy got a SP101 in .22 Long Rifle for his wife because she has trouble racking the bolt or slide on a pistol. It shoots great and she likes it. Ruger got it right with that model
Some people sit on $.05 of knowledge like it is the treasure of Egypt. I will teach anyone $.10 worth just to prove a point...
O M CRAZY

Post by O M CRAZY »

That SP101 is a nice gun i am sure you will enjoy it.

O M CRAZY
deltaarnet

Post by deltaarnet »

It's my latest pick up and I plan to shoot her this weekend. Bought it from a small neighborhood gun shop lightly used with all papers and case. I shop this store because I truly feel welcome. Not to mention The best Gunsmith in the state is the owner.

Thanks to all here a the Ruger forum great folks with lots of knowledge.

Darrell
NRA Life Endowment Member
Rugerologist

Post by Rugerologist »

Very nice! Ought to be a pleasure to shoot with 0 recoil. I would recommend some shotshells for it too if you plan on her carrying it around the woods much. Those can be really handy!
"I know of no more encouraging fact than the unquestionable ability of man to elevate his life by conscious endeavor." - Henry David Thoreau
Aquatic Biologist
NRA Life Member
R.O.C.S. Editor
R.C.A. Member #5050
R.E.N.E Subscriber