New Holster

O M CRAZY

New Holster

Post by O M CRAZY »

Here is a picture of my new holster I just received from Simply Rugged. I thought that Vinny the snake should have some snake skin in his gear.
It looks pretty good but it takes two hands to get the gun out, a really snug fit.
Vince
Attachments
DSC03349.JPG
DSC03347.JPG
gunman42782

Re: New Holster

Post by gunman42782 »

Nice! Rob does great work!
NRA Endowment Life Member
GOA Member
Brass Frame

Post by Brass Frame »

Vince, that is a great looking piece of leather from Rob! I ordered a tan holster also with some ostrich leather accent for my
1911 Night Watchman Ruger. I can not wait to see the final results. Those who displayed at the OGCA/ROCS show, look at the expiration date on your free certificate. Do not wait too long to order your custom leather holster! Brass Frame/Lee E
Vince, enjoy your new custom rig!
RoninPA

Post by RoninPA »

I ordered two the beginning of the month and got them last week. One for my shooter Super Blackhawk and one for my shooter 6" GP100 I just got and finished tuning. I have 5 now and they are great holsters. Come Tulsa I might look at some more, Rob and his crew do great work.

Vince, with time it will be easier holster and unholster but it will still hold the gun securely.
Ron
USAF Ret (E-8, SMSgt)
NRA Patron
Watertender

Post by Watertender »

I agree that Simply Rugged makes some of the best holsters I have ever seen. In dealing with them I have had great luck. Eventually I will have Simply Rugged holsters to fit anything I own. You can order with confidence and know you are getting a fantastic piece of work that will only get better with use.
Some people sit on $.05 of knowledge like it is the treasure of Egypt. I will teach anyone $.10 worth just to prove a point...