ROCS/OGCA 2022

67stingray

Re: ROCS/OGCA 2022

Post by 67stingray »

Tyrone, thanks for sharing the pics, really nice displays, I wish I could have made it.
Bennett
Any day without learning is a day of backing up.
arcticruger

Post by arcticruger »

contender wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:37 pm RR hid behind his display,, I take NO credit for how the sizes turn out.

There weren't any Standard Auto Displays. (You can bring YOUR display next year!)
The pictures shown are of all the displays. We were down a few members this year,, but as they say,, "Next year!"
Lol, I’d be lucky just to make it down for the show. I will someday :)

Thanks for filling in the blanks ;)
arcticruger

Post by arcticruger »

jowdurt wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 9:52 am A friend of mine and I have a display of more than 30 Ruger standards and MK series ranging from an early version 1 Red Eagle up to a MK4. Collection includes US marked, Seal gun, duplicate sn, and offset sn. I just picked up a version 1A Red Eagle which leaves me missing only a version 4 Red Eagle to complete the Red Eagle set.

If anyone knows of a version 4 Red Eagle for sale (approximate sn#9124-9399) please let me know. Rich and I would love to display our collection next year but would like to complete the Red Eagle series.

Steve Vaughn
Sounds like an amazing collection! Good luck on the Type 4.
flattop44

Post by flattop44 »

Steve we sure would like to have you and Rich display with us. A comprehensive display of Autos would be great. Don't wait for the type IV. The Tulsa display show is our next one in November. See the show announcement under the SHOWS button on the Homepage. Send in your display table reservation asap.
Bill
radicalrod

Post by radicalrod »

jowdurt wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 9:52 am A friend of mine and I have a display of more than 30 Ruger standards and MK series ranging from an early version 1 Red Eagle up to a MK4. Collection includes US marked, Seal gun, duplicate sn, and offset sn. I just picked up a version 1A Red Eagle which leaves me missing only a version 4 Red Eagle to complete the Red Eagle set.

If anyone knows of a version 4 Red Eagle for sale (approximate sn#9124-9399) please let me know. Rich and I would love to display our collection next year but would like to complete the Red Eagle series.

Steve Vaughn
I could loan you #9124 :mrgreen:
jowdurt

Post by jowdurt »

I may take you up on that if I can't fill the blank.

Steve Vaughn