Ruger Display

Hawkeye28

Re: Ruger Display

Post by Hawkeye28 »

"Big Guys" are son, Mike Jr on the left, and Grandson, Mitchell(my alter ego) on right. Yes, they are great and wonderful help and the future recipients of all the "Stuff"..........I LOVE THEM DEARLY....... 8-) :!:
Charlie1022

Post by Charlie1022 »

Nice display Mike. Hope to see it in person next July in Ohio. I noticed the hand lettered sign and I am sure you can fix that little issue. How long have you been collecting to come up with such a fine collection?

Charlie1022
Charlie1022
ElNumeroUno

Post by ElNumeroUno »

Michael is too shy to brag, but I will tell you that he has been at this Ruger collecting game about as long as any of us. I can't even recall how long I've corresponded with him- and we have never met!
Lee
El Numero Uno
Serious Collector of Early & Rare Ruger No.1 Rifles
www.classicsportingarms.com
Hawkeye28

Post by Hawkeye28 »

This "career" began in the late sixties, though my first Ruger was an H prefixed Bearcat, bought while I was stationed at Shilling AFB, Salina Ks, early 1959. Began seriously after joining IBM in the fall of 1969. Rounded up or down, it is in the 45+ year category............Hell of a ride! :D
radicalrod

Post by radicalrod »

Mike it would be awesome if you can talk the two helpers into making the trip to OHIO with you....

The OGCA is a great show and the ROCS displays "ROCK".....I will bring refreshments :roll: :roll: :roll: RR
Hawkeye28

Post by Hawkeye28 »

THANKS, ROD! WILL WORK ON THAT PLAN. ALSO, THANK YOU FOR POSTING ON THE RUGERFORUM.COM! 8-)
Williamb

Post by Williamb »

Great display.
Brass Frame

Post by Brass Frame »

Hello Mike. I have sent out OGCA show packets for our summer ROCS show in Ohio. I will send you a show packet and please feel free to contact me with any questions. Would love to meet you and have your display in our "special row" at this great show.
Brass Frame/Lee E
Ruger1nut

Post by Ruger1nut »

Mike that is awesome. It would be great to see you bring them to Tulsa next year.

David
Rugerologist

Post by Rugerologist »

I don't know how I overlooked this but great job and display! Congrats on the win to boot.
"I know of no more encouraging fact than the unquestionable ability of man to elevate his life by conscious endeavor." - Henry David Thoreau
Aquatic Biologist
NRA Life Member
R.O.C.S. Editor
R.C.A. Member #5050
R.E.N.E Subscriber