No1addiction

Post by No1addiction »

I can see a serious No 1 hobby forming!!
Glad to be a member here!!
flattop44

Re: New member

Post by flattop44 »

We are sure happy that you have joined us here and joined ROCS. There are several of our members who have the same addiction that you do....its a wonderful disease!!

Bill
67stingray

Post by 67stingray »

Welcome to the group, there's no such thing as owning only one No. 1. You can get a lot of help here but no addiction intervention available.
Bennett
Any day without learning is a day of backing up.
Watertender

Post by Watertender »

Welcome to the fun! My name is Watertender and I am a Rugerholic... No 12 step program here but you can shoot at 12 paces... Maybe not with a Number One but you are among friends here. Join in the festivities!
Some people sit on $.05 of knowledge like it is the treasure of Egypt. I will teach anyone $.10 worth just to prove a point...
gunman42782

Post by gunman42782 »

Welcome from KY!
NRA Endowment Life Member
GOA Member
O M CRAZY

Post by O M CRAZY »

Welcome NO1 Addiction. Your addiction will only get worse. Them Rugers are like rabbits they multiply :D
O M CRAZY
Rugerologist

Post by Rugerologist »

Welcome aboard! I don't believe you could have picked a more reliable rifle to collect. They are a bit heavy but I find them to be quite beautiful. Especially the collector grade guns. There are lots of gems out there to still be found and you have a lot of options. Some of our members are very well versed in No. 1 and would venture to say that you're among some of the top No. 1 collectors in the world. I don't count myself among those gentlemen but I do regularly whitetail hunt with a .280 Rem and have managed to put a few others up. Good luck with your collection and try to attend the shows when you're able! It's a good way to learn and make contacts who will be able to help further your cause.
"I know of no more encouraging fact than the unquestionable ability of man to elevate his life by conscious endeavor." - Henry David Thoreau
Aquatic Biologist
NRA Life Member
R.O.C.S. Editor
R.C.A. Member #5050
R.E.N.E Subscriber
hittman

Post by hittman »

Welcome from Illinois.
LIBERTY FOREVER

Post by LIBERTY FOREVER »

Welcome to group, we are certainly interested in your long guns and need more members with postings on No 1/s
LIBERTY FOREVER
NRA Endowment