New member from Kentucky

KYJames

New member from Kentucky

Post by KYJames »

Hello to the group. I like shooting about anything. I really like shooting Ruger SA and DA revolvers. I look forward to participating in the forum.
28286D7F-2D91-4592-963B-FE4BB1792502.jpeg
flattop44

Re: New member from Kentucky

Post by flattop44 »

Welcome James, we sure are happy that you have joined ROCS and the Forum. Nice looking Vaquero you have there, they are sure fun to shoot! I set up at the Louisville National Gun Day show from time to time and if you attend look for my Ruger Black Eagle on a post above my table, would like to meet you.

Looking forward to you posting away!!

FT44/aka Bill
KYJames

Post by KYJames »

Thanks Bill! I will look you up next time I’m over there. If you ever around Lex let me know. Maybe I could buy you a coffee.

James
flattop44

Post by flattop44 »

Sounds good and will do.
Bill
gunman42782

Post by gunman42782 »

Welcome from a fella Kentuckian!
NRA Endowment Life Member
GOA Member
Rugerologist

Post by Rugerologist »

My old college roommate was from KY and a big boy. He would drink a 30 pack a night (night after night) of Natural Light and usually not be phased. When he moved out it took me 3 trips to the recycling plant with truck and trailer to get rid of the beer can mountain. They probably thought that I was some kind of special alcoholic. Funny thing is, I rarely drink and can't stand Natural Light. Pretty Ruger and nice touch on the Ag bar. I think I put some of those Al funds into Ag myself! Welcome aboard.
"I know of no more encouraging fact than the unquestionable ability of man to elevate his life by conscious endeavor." - Henry David Thoreau
Aquatic Biologist
NRA Life Member
R.O.C.S. Editor
R.C.A. Member #5050
R.E.N.E Subscriber
O M CRAZY

Post by O M CRAZY »

Hi James

Welcome aboard, I hope you enjoy our forum and would like to see you do some posting. You are in Kentucky where everything is green and I am in Tucson Arizona where everything is brown. But we do have one thing in common and that's the love of Rugers.

O M CRAZY
ElNumeroUno

Post by ElNumeroUno »

Welcome; great to have new members!
El Numero Uno
Serious Collector of Early & Rare Ruger No.1 Rifles
www.classicsportingarms.com
KYJames

Post by KYJames »

Thank you all for the warm welcomes!
Watertender

Post by Watertender »

A little late to the welcome party but good to have you here. Ruger is spoken fluently on this site. We have fun
Some people sit on $.05 of knowledge like it is the treasure of Egypt. I will teach anyone $.10 worth just to prove a point...