Riflerancher

Post by Riflerancher »

Hello all, thank you for letting me join this group. I am a ruger enthusiast and always trying to build my collection. I look forward to chatting with experienced collectors. Thank you again for letting me join!
Dan
flattop44

Re: New member

Post by flattop44 »

Dan, welcome aboard, happy that you have joined us. Looking forward to your posts and hearing about your collection.
FT44/aka Bill
67stingray

Post by 67stingray »

Dan, glad to have you here, there are some really nice and knowledgeable folks here. Let us know about what you're into and share some of your experiences.
Bennett
Any day without learning is a day of backing up.
Watertender

Post by Watertender »

Hi Dan! Lots of good people here that speak Ruger fluently. We have fun with the group being both owners and collectors. Some have great collections while others are more owners than collectors. Looking forward to you joining in the festivities
Some people sit on $.05 of knowledge like it is the treasure of Egypt. I will teach anyone $.10 worth just to prove a point...
O M CRAZY

Post by O M CRAZY »

Dan,

Glad to have you aboard! Tell us about your Ruger interest, what you like to shoot and what you like to collect. Put your post in one of our many categories and post a picture or two. It is easy to post a picture.

O M CRAZY
Riflerancher

Post by Riflerancher »

I appreciate all the responses. I collect the old models/ 3 screw. My grandpa has a Ruger collection so I’ve been building my own for about 5 years now. I have a long way to go, but I will get there one piece at a time. I will try to posts some pictures sometime. Looking forward to getting to know y’all.
Dan
JAYDAWG

Post by JAYDAWG »

Dan,
There are defiately some "3 screw" collectors here! Although I think Watertender is missin' a couple....... :lol:
Post often, learn, and have fun!
Cheers,
JAY
I do not "own" these guns, I am but the next caretaker
Watertender

Post by Watertender »

JAYDAWG wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:20 pm Dan,
There are defiately some "3 screw" collectors here! Although I think Watertender is missin' a couple....... :lol:
Post often, learn, and have fun!
Cheers,
JAY
I was going to send you some marbles Jay.... Now all you are going to get is a used trapdoor union suit with a racing stripe in the back... Not even a set of Arkansas LUUUVVV Pants.... Also going to talk to Santa about you...
Some people sit on $.05 of knowledge like it is the treasure of Egypt. I will teach anyone $.10 worth just to prove a point...
JAYDAWG

Post by JAYDAWG »

[/quote]

I was going to send you some marbles Jay.... Now all you are going to get is a used trapdoor union suit with a racing stripe in the back... Not even a set of Arkansas LUUUVVV Pants.... Also going to talk to Santa about you...
[/quote]
Santa knows all about me already........ :o :shock: :? :shock: :o :oops:
I do not "own" these guns, I am but the next caretaker
Rugerologist

Post by Rugerologist »

Welcome aboard!
"I know of no more encouraging fact than the unquestionable ability of man to elevate his life by conscious endeavor." - Henry David Thoreau
Aquatic Biologist
NRA Life Member
R.O.C.S. Editor
R.C.A. Member #5050
R.E.N.E Subscriber