New here

MIR

New here

Post by MIR »

New here...I like Ruger standard auto pistols, I wouldnt say I am a big collector just really starting out, looking forward to participating in the forums and learning as much as I can.
Rugerologist

Re: New here

Post by Rugerologist »

Welcome aboard! There are plenty here who like your genre including myself. A great place to be for Ruger everything and please consider becoming a member. It's not required there are lots of benefits to becoming involved with the society including shows, camaraderie, information, and a high-quality bi-annual publication.
"I know of no more encouraging fact than the unquestionable ability of man to elevate his life by conscious endeavor." - Henry David Thoreau
Aquatic Biologist
NRA Life Member
R.O.C.S. Editor
R.C.A. Member #5050
R.E.N.E Subscriber
flattop44

Post by flattop44 »

Welcome, happy you are here. We would love for you to join ROCS, our historian wrote the great "Bill Ruger's .22 Pistol" book and is the top authority on the auto pistols. Feel free to post away.
Bill
Watertender

Post by Watertender »

Yes welcome to a great group. The ROCS is filled with a lot of very smart people that know Ruger firearms better than any other place you will find. My 1st new handgun was a Ruger RST6 so I am with you on the Ruger Standard being a fine pistol. Another great book on Ruger .22 pistols is Chad Hiddleson's "Encyclopedia of Ruger Semi-Automatic Rimfire Pistols 1949-1992"... I think you will enjoy being a member here.
Some people sit on $.05 of knowledge like it is the treasure of Egypt. I will teach anyone $.10 worth just to prove a point...
67stingray

Post by 67stingray »

Welcome, glad to have you here. There is a great group of Ruger aficionados here.
Bennett
Any day without learning is a day of backing up.
O M CRAZY

Post by O M CRAZY »

Welcome aboard, You should find 99% of the information you are looking for here. Enjoy

O M CRAZY