New Michigan member

kfstem

New Michigan member

Post by kfstem »

Am a new member from mid Michigan. I am a collector of No1's. Would like to hear from anyone in this area with similar interests. BTW, Great ROCS publication.
gunman42782

Re: New Michigan member

Post by gunman42782 »

Welcome from KY!
NRA Endowment Life Member
GOA Member
Rugerologist

Post by Rugerologist »

Welcome aboard! Glad you like the Digest and you're in good company. More than a few of our members are No. 1 guys.
"I know of no more encouraging fact than the unquestionable ability of man to elevate his life by conscious endeavor." - Henry David Thoreau
Aquatic Biologist
NRA Life Member
R.O.C.S. Editor
R.C.A. Member #5050
R.E.N.E Subscriber
zebra55

Post by zebra55 »

Finally another No 1 guy and a warm welcome...I too am a Michigander and collect No 1s! I mostly collect the non prefixes at this point, but others have crept into the collection, such as a few early 130s, a complete Lyman set, Boddington set as well as most of the engraved ones. Located on the west side of the state. Let me know what your interests are, you can search my posts as I have several on the site regarding my No 1's. :D
67stingray

Post by 67stingray »

Welcome, lots of knowledgeable and great folks here. Love the No.1's among other Rugers, share some of your favorites - we really like pics.
Bennett
Any day without learning is a day of backing up.
Watertender

Post by Watertender »

Welcome to the festivities! This is a good group of people that you will enjoy. Ruger is spoken fluently here. We have fun
Some people sit on $.05 of knowledge like it is the treasure of Egypt. I will teach anyone $.10 worth just to prove a point...
Brass Frame

Post by Brass Frame »

Hello from a neighbor in NW Ohio. I too collect the No.1 rifles, especially the non prefix ones. Currently looking for a No.1V in .22-250. Looking to own most of the variations of this caliber in on prefix configurations. I call Bowling Green, Ohio home.
Brass Frame/Lee
Charlie1022

Post by Charlie1022 »

Another welcome from Ohio. Hope you can join us at the OGCA show in July so we can talk RUGER.
Charlie1022
LIBERTY FOREVER

Post by LIBERTY FOREVER »

Welcome,
As Zebra55 and Brass Frame mentioned this forum could use some more No1 input for sure. I'm not one of those aficionados but I certainly enjoy the heritage, beauty and accuracy of one of Rugers mainstays.
LIBERTY FOREVER
NRA Endowment
Piranha451

Post by Piranha451 »

Welcome from Florida! I am a fan of the No. 1s, but only have one - a pre-warning 1-A in 7x57mm Mauser. It happens to be my favorite rifle of my collection.