New member from NW Florida

Phownman64

New member from NW Florida

Post by Phownman64 »

Just joined. Have been a ruger fan since I was a kid because of my dad. Gave me his old 3 screw .357 blackhawk as my first gun. Still have it and just recently inherited his collection. I like to collect old model revolver variations. Trying to expand my dad's collection.
flattop44

Re: New member from NW Florida

Post by flattop44 »

Welcome to the ROCS website, happy that you have joined us. Sounds like you are the proud owner of some great old Rugers. The hunt to fill your collection is always a lot of fun. We would like to have you become a member of ROCS if you haven't already and receive our fine publications, I believe that you will enjoy them and help expand your Ruger knowledge. You can join right here on our website. Again, WELCOME!!!
FT44/aka Bill
67stingray

Post by 67stingray »

Welcome to the forum, glad to have you here, like Bill said I would highly advise you to join the group. Rugers are the passion of the great people here and there's an unlimited amount of knowledge sourced here. Be glad to see some of your guns and here stories behind them.
Bennett
Any day without learning is a day of backing up.
gunman42782

Post by gunman42782 »

Welcome from KY!
NRA Endowment Life Member
GOA Member
Watertender

Post by Watertender »

Welcome to the festivities. We have fun here and Ruger is spoken fluently. Jump right in on the fun.
Some people sit on $.05 of knowledge like it is the treasure of Egypt. I will teach anyone $.10 worth just to prove a point...
Brass Frame

Post by Brass Frame »

I know that we have 2 ROCS members in the Tallahassee area also. Join up and enjoy the website. Welcome from a founding member in Ohio. Brass Frame/Lee E
O M CRAZY

Post by O M CRAZY »

Welcome from Arizona. I too collect the variations of the old model Ruger. The variations give me a reason to buy more Rugers!

O M CRAZY