New from Ohio

Dalmorloson

New from Ohio

Post by Dalmorloson »

Hey all. Just picked up my 7th Mark pistol today: a 1950 Standard. I just learned about this site and am anxious to see what it's all about. Thanks.
flattop44

Re: New from Ohio

Post by flattop44 »

Welcome to the site, happy that you have joined us. Lots of knowledgeable Ruger folks here. Sounds like you are putting together some 22 autos, simply great pistols. Our ROCS Historian wrote the "Bill Ruger's .22 Pistol" book that you see advertised on the Homepage and can answer anything about the Ruger 22 pistols. Looking forward to you joining in the fun!!
Bill
Charlie1022

Post by Charlie1022 »

Welcome from NW Ohio. I have 7 Mark 22 pistols that I love to shoot. Great pistols! Lots of great information and knowledge on this site and friendly people. Hope ro hear more about your collection.
Charlie1022
67stingray

Post by 67stingray »

Welcome to the group, glad to have you join us. Our next show is Huntsville AL January 25-26, maybe you can make it. Lot of great and knowledgeable members.
Bennett
Any day without learning is a day of backing up.
LIBERTY FOREVER

Post by LIBERTY FOREVER »

Hello OHIO, Welcome to ROCS! I sure love those old MARK models especially the ones in the old fishy boxes. I've managed to round up two now and am always bird-dogging for more. I believe they may be about the hardest Rugers to find. I hope you find this site and its members as enjoyable as I have.
LIBERTY FOREVER
NRA Endowment
Brass Frame

Post by Brass Frame »

Hello from another Buckeye near Bowling Green, Ohio. We also hold a ROCS display show every July at the Ohio Gun Collectors show near Wilmington, Ohio. Keep collecting those .22 autos and build a display for next July! Brass Frame/Lee
gunman42782

Post by gunman42782 »

Welcome from KY!
NRA Endowment Life Member
GOA Member
Watertender

Post by Watertender »

Welcome to a great site and bunch of people. Ruger is spoken fluently here. Join in the FUN!!
Some people sit on $.05 of knowledge like it is the treasure of Egypt. I will teach anyone $.10 worth just to prove a point...
Holiday009

Post by Holiday009 »

Welcome from another Ohioan , near Chillicothe.