New guy from IL

Blackhawk41

New guy from IL

Post by Blackhawk41 »

Thanks for letting me join. Big fan of Ruger firearms here, especially their revolvers (as well as S&W :? ), although I do allow their rifles and even semi-auto pistols into my home on occasion.
Looking forward to participating in discussions since I know there are many people here who are very knowledgeable on Ruger guns. I'll have some of my own questions, including at least one pertaining to this new acquisition of mine; an unconverted 1959 .44 flattop that I was lucky to find recently.

flattop44

Re: New guy from IL

Post by flattop44 »

Welcome to the ROCS website, happy that you have joined us! That is a fine looking .44 Flattop, let us know what questions you have. Thanks for posting that beauty! You can probably tell that I have a special desire for those 44 FTs.
FT44 :)
arcticruger

Post by arcticruger »

Welcome aboard! Image

Mighty fine .44 you have there. Image
Blackhawk41

Post by Blackhawk41 »

flattop44 wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 2:00 pm Welcome to the ROCS website, happy that you have joined us! That is a fine looking .44 Flattop, let us know what questions you have. Thanks for posting that beauty! You can probably tell that I have a special desire for those 44 FTs.
FT44 :)
Thank you, I feel very fortunate to have found it, especially for the price paid.
Rather than clutter up the "new member" section with questions, you will find a topic that I just started in the appropriate sub-forum. Let me know what you think.
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=4113
arcticruger wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 3:04 pm Welcome aboard! Image

Mighty fine .44 you have there. Image
Thank you very much!
SPAS 15

Post by SPAS 15 »

Welcome from the U.K.
gunman42782

Post by gunman42782 »

Welcome from KY!
NRA Endowment Life Member
GOA Member
67stingray

Post by 67stingray »

Glad to have you join us, showing off a fine looking Flattop as an introduction is the way to do it. You'll fit right in, were into just about anything to do with Ruger, I like a variety of there offerings.
Bennett
Any day without learning is a day of backing up.
hittman

Post by hittman »

Welcome from West Central Illinois!
Watertender

Post by Watertender »

Jump right in and join the fun! Ruger is spoken fluently here, and the collective knowledge of the members is amazing. This is the greatest bunch of people you will ever meet, and they freely share information. Glad you are here with us.
Some people sit on $.05 of knowledge like it is the treasure of Egypt. I will teach anyone $.10 worth just to prove a point...
Dobegrant

Post by Dobegrant »

Welcome from Arizona