Greetings from TN

Heerenfan

Greetings from TN

Post by Heerenfan »

Hi, I'm new to the forum, but certainly not to Rugers. I've shot and owned many over the years from the ubiquitous .22s, many of the revolvers, to the Model 77s and now the No. 1.

As a fan of falling block rifles, how could I not find myself collecting No. 1s?

Good to be here among some very knowledgeable folks!
flattop44

Re: Greetings from TN

Post by flattop44 »

Welcome to the ROCS website, happy that you have joined us. You sound like most of us here, love those Rugers. What part of Tennessee are you in? Lived in TN 35 years and now in NW Alabama.
Again, welcome.
Bill
67stingray

Post by 67stingray »

Jump on in, the waters fine, good to have another fan of the Rugers amongst us. You shouldn't be too far from the Huntsville Show we're displaying at this weekend, come visit us if you can.
Bennett
Any day without learning is a day of backing up.
arcticruger

Post by arcticruger »

Welcome aboard! Image
Heerenfan

Post by Heerenfan »

Thanks for the kindly welcome!

Bill, we are up on the Cumberland Plateau, not too far from I-40.

Bennett, I did see that show this weekend, and Huntsville isn't too far. It is under consideration by our executive branch...

Arcticruger, I spent most of my adult life in Alaska, and worked north of the circle for fifteen years. I was a southeast and Prince William Sound resident, so my old M77 sported a custom Rustoleum finish. Rattle-can gunsmith.
flattop44

Post by flattop44 »

Sure hope you can make it to the show so we can meet you and the executive officer. 😉 Small show but we have fun and will have some fine Rugers on display.
Bill
SPAS 15

Post by SPAS 15 »

Welcome from the U.K.
Dobegrant

Post by Dobegrant »

Welcome from Arizona.
Watertender

Post by Watertender »

Welcome to the greatest bunch of Ruger people you will ever meet. The collective knowledge in the group is nothing short of amazing and everyone here is always willing to help if you have questions. I hope you post plenty and join in the fun. I consider the ROCS family and have made a lot of wonderful friends here.
Some people sit on $.05 of knowledge like it is the treasure of Egypt. I will teach anyone $.10 worth just to prove a point...
Heerenfan

Post by Heerenfan »

Thank you! There are some incredibly knowledgeable folks posting here. I learned so much as a lurker, who knows what all I will find out when I ask questions.