A Great day on my range

Charlie1022

A Great day on my range

Post by Charlie1022 »

After years of planing my good friends, Vince & Carol Carrabetta stopped in for a few days to visit. After breakfast, one morning the ladies decided to go shopping while Vince and decided to unload some ammo on my ranges here at the house. We started out with handguns and switched to my PC Carbine in 9mm which Vince had never had a chance to shoot before. He was really impressed by how it shot. We then moved over and shot some new steel on my 100-yard range with M77 in 223. It was getting hot out in the sun so we moved back in the shade on my rimfire and handgun and I got one of my tuned-up 10/22's out and started shooting several different steel targets with BX25 round magazines. Wow was that fun! Vince had the biggest smile when he would see how fast he could shoot the targets. I even got out one of my PCP air pistols and we were hitting targets at 50 yards. Even though it was getting hot out we still had a great time. So if you are like me you have some you like to display and you have others that are just plain fun to get out and shoot. So lets hear about your next trip to the range. Thanks Vince for a fun day at the range!
Charlie1022