Back from absence

Heliman

Back from absence

Post by Heliman »

Hi folks! I registered back in 2014. After a couple of visits I couldn’t log in. All that is changed. I know a lot of guys here from Rugerforum.com and have met a few of you personally. I will be making appearances and picking the brains of the experts here. Glad to be here!

Dave(Heliman) ;)
RoninPA

Re: Back from absence

Post by RoninPA »

Hey Dave, glad to have you back on here. Do you and Wayno still meet up at the little bar that has the bazillion kinds of scotch? I met up with you guys there a number of years ago when I was out there for work. Still looking at getting back out there with the wife as she has never been there.
Ron
USAF Ret (E-8, SMSgt)
NRA Patron
flattop44

Post by flattop44 »

Welcome back Dave, happy that you are on board with us again.
FT44/aka Bill
Charlie1022

Post by Charlie1022 »

Welcome back and looking forward to seeing your new post.
Charlie1022
Brass Frame

Post by Brass Frame »

Welcome Dave and glad to hear from you. Let us all know about any recent Ruger "finds"! Brass Frame/Lee E
LIBERTY FOREVER

Post by LIBERTY FOREVER »

Welcome Back Dave,

I enjoy studying and have collected the complete catalog of 1976 Ruger Liberty Line of SA/DA revolvers, M77's and 10-22's, M-14's, .40CAR, no attempt to tackle the No #1 or #3.:oops:

My current passion and pursuit is the OM .44 in both FT and SBH. While I'm certainly no expert most everything I've learned has been from the members here or at there direction to read. ROCS members are more than willing to share there knowledge and encourage learning through displaying and writing articles. Many have befriended me quickly and as you know are well read and authors on many published articles, website hosts and authors of various books on Rugers.

I'm happy you found a way back onto the site.
LIBERTY FOREVER
NRA Endowment
O M CRAZY

Post by O M CRAZY »

Nice to have you with us again.
O M CRAZY