My newest Ruger

Includes all Post 1973 New Model Single-Sixes, Blackhawks,
Super Blackhawks, Bearcats, Maximums, Bisleys, Vaqueros,
and New Vaqueros.
67stingray

Re: My newest Ruger

Post by 67stingray »

Sweet looking flatgate Ron, it's great to do good deeds for people and even better when they show that kind of appreciation.
Bennett
Any day without learning is a day of backing up.
JAYDAWG

Post by JAYDAWG »

Ron,
YES....drooling :shock: :oops: :!:
You are a true Gentleman and most likely, more than deserve that neat old flatgate!
What a cool story and gun. Thank you for posting.

BUT.....WT if you can "Watertender trade" your way in to this thing, I have 10lbs of
FRESH caught Pacific Northwest salmon shipped to your door every summer for the next 5 years.
You can keep the kazoo and any Arkansas LUUUVVV pants you might have! :lol:

:idea: :?: :idea: :?:
Hey Ron,
What do you say we cut the middleman out (WT) and I ship the Salmon to you PLUS I will throw in
some Sea Bass & Ling Cod to sweeten the deal.
That old Flat Gate will look good in my collection....
Cheers,
JAY
I do not "own" these guns, I am but the next caretaker
Rugerologist

Post by Rugerologist »

Two very nice guns you have there with good stories of how you acquired them to boot! It's alright to branch out and sometimes you end up liking a niche you never thought you'd be in. Might at some point affect the wallet though. Keep up the good deeds!
"I know of no more encouraging fact than the unquestionable ability of man to elevate his life by conscious endeavor." - Henry David Thoreau
Aquatic Biologist
NRA Life Member
R.O.C.S. Editor
R.C.A. Member #5050
R.E.N.E Subscriber
RoninPA

Post by RoninPA »

Jay, That's awful tempting, but one bad thing, I'm one of those people who love seafood, but just don't like salmon. I know sacrilegious. Just never cultivated a taste for it. The wife on the other hand loves salmon, but it was SHE that has put the foot down on any of the SA's going anywhere other than to the kids and grandkids. And you know you don't mess with MAMA.

Chuck, I don't actively shop for SA's but if something unique pops up I'm not afraid to buy it if it is a good deal. Right now my GP100 collection is starting to grow a bit. Still love those DA Rugers.
Ron
USAF Ret (E-8, SMSgt)
NRA Patron