ROCS/OGCA Show who all are displaying

Questions about the Ruger Collectors and Owners Society Inc.
Charlie1022

ROCS/OGCA Show who all are displaying

Post by Charlie1022 »

Just checking to see all will be setting up a display at the OGCA show in July. Deb and I are both planning to display guns there. Deb has her display done already and I am working on a new display of 10/22's. Just trying to decide on what an how many of the older guns to display.
Charlie1022
RoninPA

Re: ROCS/OGCA Show who all are displaying

Post by RoninPA »

Jackie and I will be there, wouldn't miss it. We'll get there Thursday evening, gives us time to relax and maybe wander around the area a while on Friday before setting up.
Ron
USAF Ret (E-8, SMSgt)
NRA Patron
Rugerologist

Post by Rugerologist »

I won't be able to make this years show. Krystyn will be right in the middle of her APN clinicals which means her work hours will be cut way down. I'll be having to stick around here for the dogs and to work.
"I know of no more encouraging fact than the unquestionable ability of man to elevate his life by conscious endeavor." - Henry David Thoreau
Aquatic Biologist
NRA Life Member
R.O.C.S. Editor
R.C.A. Member #5050
R.E.N.E Subscriber
Charlie1022

Post by Charlie1022 »

We will miss you both and hope you can make Tulsa this fall. Sounds like Lee has a great turnout of displays again this year.
Charlie1022
Watertender

Post by Watertender »

I will be making my reservations early next week. Got a good report at the cancer center so all systems are go for Ohio!!
Some people sit on $.05 of knowledge like it is the treasure of Egypt. I will teach anyone $.10 worth just to prove a point...
Charlie1022

Post by Charlie1022 »

Looking forward to seeing you and your display in July. What are you going to display this time? I am going to display some old finger groove sporter. Still working on how many to put in my display yet.
Charlie1022
Charlie1022

Post by Charlie1022 »

Looking forward to seeing you and your display in July. What are you going to display this time? I am going to display some old finger groove sporter. Still working on how many to put in my display yet.
Charlie1022
Watertender

Post by Watertender »

This will be my 1st display. Am thinking something historical like matched a Ruger rifle and revolver like what a cowboy or lawman might carry.. I am really looking forward to it.
Some people sit on $.05 of knowledge like it is the treasure of Egypt. I will teach anyone $.10 worth just to prove a point...
67stingray

Post by 67stingray »

That should be a neat display Carl, don't forget to wear a ten gallon cowboy hat. I hope I'll be able to make it but not sure.
Bennett
Any day without learning is a day of backing up.
Watertender

Post by Watertender »

Bennett the best I can do is a fedora... No ten gallon hat here. For our metric members that would be a 37.8 liter hat!