A BIG THANK YOU

Anything Ruger related.
SPAS 15

A BIG THANK YOU

Post by SPAS 15 »

I would like to take this opportunity to say a BIG thank you to ROCS and the ROCS members, pm's sent,(you know who you are) who generously contributed to a parcel which was sent to me by Carl, Watertender.

All the items inside are absolutely fantastic and i will read and use evertything. All i originally wanted was a couple of Ruger caps to wear whilst clay shooting but i ended
up with a bounty of Ruger goodies which would never be available here in the UK. It was like receiving a Red Cross parcel for the Ruger starving gun enthusiast.

ROCS members are great and ROCS is a fantastic place to be part of. Thank you once again.

Simon, SPAS 15.
Attachments
IMG_2245.jpg
gunman42782

Re: A BIG THANK YOU

Post by gunman42782 »

Nice haul!
NRA Endowment Life Member
GOA Member
67stingray

Post by 67stingray »

A great deed Carl did in all of this, there's some really nice members here.
Bennett
Any day without learning is a day of backing up.
Watertender

Post by Watertender »

Simon, it was our pleasure. The guys I asked jumped right in and helped. The box needed for the things you originally asked for had extra room in it so I figured we could add some items. They all came thru for you. All I did was add a couple of things and confuse the post office trying to list what was in the package.
Some people sit on $.05 of knowledge like it is the treasure of Egypt. I will teach anyone $.10 worth just to prove a point...
flattop44

Post by flattop44 »

Simon I am glad that it made it to you in good order....since Watertender is an engineer I guess I should have known that it would! It was fun being able to send you a few Ruger and ROCS goodies that you probably do ne see very often.
Bill
JAYDAWG

Post by JAYDAWG »

Watertender......AKA ROCS international embassador!!!!!
Hopefully he kicked in some marbles...... :lol:

Cheers,
JAY
I do not "own" these guns, I am but the next caretaker
Watertender

Post by Watertender »

Darn it Jay, That Geoduck you sent you sent ate the marbles I was going to put in Simon's package. I declined sending the Geoduck because the customs people might think Simon had strange friends. The next package will have marbles!
Some people sit on $.05 of knowledge like it is the treasure of Egypt. I will teach anyone $.10 worth just to prove a point...