New here, old Ruger scrounger

Brass Frame

Re: New here, old Ruger scrounger

Post by Brass Frame »

Welcome from the Buckeye state (OHIO)! We are a dedicated group of Ruger people who invite input from anyone. ROCS is not "owned" by anyone, but a group of collectors started the collecting group from scratch almost 6 years ago and we have never looked back! If you are not a ROCS member, consider joining and chatting with us. Brass Frame/Lee E
contender

Post by contender »

Howdy mohavesam & Welcome!

Many of us who can still get on the Ruger Forum still TRY & enjoy it. But it is sad that they can not seem to fix the issues. I'm not a computer geek in any way,, so anything I suggest would be pointless.
When Carl, (FlatGate) had it,, it was truly the best one out there. Now,, with him gone,, it has been slowly dying due to the membership being slowly shut out, and nobody being able to register, or re-register.

Now,, about joining ROCS,,,, you really should,, !!!!!!!!!!!! :D
Mohavesam

Post by Mohavesam »

Not to rag on the RF.com, I really enjoyed it since 04 or so...
I only have contact info for a couple of pals I've met from there, so it pains me when I cannot contact sellers and such. I guess I've saved thousands !?!
:o It is a Right, NOT a permit.
Political Correctness = Political Submission :oops:
Stonebuster

Post by Stonebuster »

Thanks for shedding light on the issues at Ruger.com. I've not be able to login/register for quite a while now. Glad it isn't just me. I did enjoy participating there but not at the risk of getting my computer infected. While not a true collector by definition I appreciate the feedback to my questions and the friendly atmosphere here.