Going under the knife

Anything Ruger related.
flattop44

Re: Going under the knife

Post by flattop44 »

Ron and all. Heard from Watertender today and his surgery went well too. Really happy both of you are on the mend.
Bill
contender

Post by contender »

Glad you are up & around Ron. I had Penny checking with Jackie on you. I kept the Ruger Forum informed a little on your progress. Glad it all went well, and no,,, JUST GET BETTER!!!!!!!!!

Watertender,, you need to mend up & get back to your fun stuff as well. We can't have good people like you & Ron "down."
T.A. Workman

Post by T.A. Workman »

Thanks for the update's, I was wondering how watertender's surgery went too.
I'm sure they will be on the mend & up and about.
Terry
NRA Benefactor
Life Mem MOPH
Life Mem USMC
Clyde "Jug" Johnson - Six-Gun Man
Brass Frame

Post by Brass Frame »

Ron, I am happy to learn of your back surgery results. Doctors are so much better prepared with life saving advances that one does not need to endure pain! Keep up with PT and you will be home in Jackie's care soon. Brass Frame/Lee E
O M CRAZY

Post by O M CRAZY »

Ron,
Just heard of your back problem and surgery. Also that the surgery went well and your on the road to recovery. Just take it easy and don't rust things.

Vince
SPAS 15

Post by SPAS 15 »

I got an email from Watertender today to say that he was on the mend which is good to hear.
Hoping for a speedy recovery for you both.
Watertender

Post by Watertender »

I am home and on the mend. Thanks everyone for caring. Glad to hear you are doing well Ron. Can't wait to see everyone in July!
Some people sit on $.05 of knowledge like it is the treasure of Egypt. I will teach anyone $.10 worth just to prove a point...
contender

Post by contender »

Good to know you are on the mend Carl. We'll be looking forward to seeing y'all in July!
flattop44

Post by flattop44 »

Contender just posted on the RF that Ron has had a setback and had to go back to the hospital. Let's all keep Ron and Jackie in our prayers.
Bill
Watertender

Post by Watertender »

Thanks Bill. Hope Ron's setback is not too serious. I saw the surgeon who worked on me yesterday. He has me off work until January 9th. Merry Christmas to all and a great New Year as well!!
Some people sit on $.05 of knowledge like it is the treasure of Egypt. I will teach anyone $.10 worth just to prove a point...