Hello, new here

toddgunfan

Hello, new here

Post by toddgunfan »

hello,
I plan to attend the OGCA ROCS in Wilmington Ohio in July, as a new member to OGCA (I am not yet). However I am curious about this society. What do I get for a $75 annual payment? Forgive me if that sounds selfish, but I'm just considering if I want to pay annually for ROCS.
I'm big into Ruger wheelguns.
Last edited by toddgunfan on Sun Jan 22, 2023 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
flattop44

Re: Hello, new here

Post by flattop44 »

Welcome to the ROCS website, happy that you have joined us. Also good to hear that you have joined the OGCA and will be coming to the July ROCS display show. If you are a US resident the ROCS dues are $50 annually, the $75 is for International members. As a ROCS dues paying member you will get 4 great publications each year plus a ROCS Logo Brassard. If you join and decide to display at one of our shows you may win a nice prize. Sure hope that you will join and help support ROCS.
Bill
arcticruger

Post by arcticruger »

Welcome aboard! Image
67stingray

Post by 67stingray »

Good to have you join us, I might be biased but I feel the membership is well worth the cost. If you're into Rugers this is the group to be associated with, a great group of people that are very knowledgeable. Share some of your favorites with us.
Bennett
Any day without learning is a day of backing up.
gunman42782

Post by gunman42782 »

Welcome from KY!
NRA Endowment Life Member
GOA Member
RugerfanAustria

Post by RugerfanAustria »

Best regards from Vienna
Brass Frame

Post by Brass Frame »

As the current show coordinator for the Ohio Gun Collectors Assn, I will be sending out a packet of information in late March. You must be a member of ROCS and a member of the OGCA. This is a closed show and open only to members of the OGCA. We put up our displays in the center of a 750 table show and spend the weekend discussing anything made by Ruger.
Please send me your mailing address and I will add it to my list of active members. My home emails is:
lesunder@metalink.net Thank you and I hope to see you in July. Brass Frame/Lee E
toddgunfan

Post by toddgunfan »

Hi Brass frame. I'm not a member of OGCA yet, I am attending next weekend with my sponsor, CCL, and will apply. Then I need to pass a vote before the July meeting

thanks fellas.. Hope to see you at OGCA, hopefully I'll be a member by that time.. Hopefully I'll find some Ruger wheels but the ones I want are super rare
Dobegrant

Post by Dobegrant »

Welcome from Arizona