Mike Womble

Anything Ruger related.
Coogs

Mike Womble

Post by Coogs »

Ronnie Pace posted on Ruger Revolvers Only FB site that Mike Womble has passed......that is all the information I have. My God grant his friends and family strength and comfort.
flattop44

Re: Mike Womble

Post by flattop44 »

Yes, this is horrible news, our brother will be sorely missed. He was indeed a great man. My prayers are going out to Janice, his boys and family.
Bill
T.A. Workman

Post by T.A. Workman »

So sad to hear this news! Always enjoyed his ROCS display pictures, plus he was a pleasure to deal with.
Prayers for the family.
R.I.P.

Terry
NRA Benefactor
Life Mem MOPH
Life Mem USMC
Clyde "Jug" Johnson - Six-Gun Man
RoninPA

Post by RoninPA »

Mike fought a valiant battle, he's in a better place now. Rest In Peace Mike, we won't forget you. Prayers from Jackie and I going out to his wife and family,
Ron
USAF Ret (E-8, SMSgt)
NRA Patron
radicalrod

Post by radicalrod »

Well that sucks...he seemed to be doing good in July and was pretty upbeat about his issues.....
SteveRuger

Post by SteveRuger »

Mike,
Was a true friend. Going to miss him & his great sense of humor! Prayers with his wife & family!
Steve
GUN COLLECTORS.......Stewards of America's Firearms Heritage!
God Bless Our Troops, Especially Our Snipers!
06dilly

Post by 06dilly »

So sorry to hear this. I was fortunate to buy a beautiful two digit mahogany-boxed long frame from him. My wife and I met him in a grocery store parking lot in Tallahassee to pick it up a couple years ago. Been buying ammo off and on from him. Had no idea he was not doing well. Always a gentleman and always so kind.

Will add Cindy and my prayers for his family.

TomD
Marksman

Post by Marksman »

That's very sad news. I am fortunate to have had the opportunity to get to know Mike. He was such a nice person and he will be sorely missed. Prayers for his wife and family. Mike and Ruth
Brass Frame

Post by Brass Frame »

Mike will be sorely missed as a friend and a board member of ROCS. Mike recently wrote an article about his .308 Ruger rifle.
In recent years, he served as the display judging chairperson at the OGCA/ROCS summer shows in Wilmington, Ohio. He did a fine job and few people turned him down when he asked for volunteers. RIP my friend and keep a sharp eye on your target in heaven.
Brass Frame/Lee E
hittman

Post by hittman »

R I P