Mike Womble

Anything Ruger related.
Watertender

Re: Mike Womble

Post by Watertender »

Mike was good people. I learned a lot from him about displaying and I enjoyed talking with him. On what would have been my son Louis's 30th birthday Mike was one of the people who had a drink in his honor. I was proud to call him a friend. He will be missed.
Some people sit on $.05 of knowledge like it is the treasure of Egypt. I will teach anyone $.10 worth just to prove a point...
rugerguy

Post by rugerguy »

Wow, indeed ,very sad news in our realm , as a fellow LE he will be truly missed, was a real gentleman, and I always enjoyed any and all visits with 'Bruiser' ,our thoughts and prayers go out to his family and may he rest in Peace...... :(
3screws

Post by 3screws »

Sad news indeed.
RIP
Charlie1022

Post by Charlie1022 »

Sad news! Going to miss our visits at the shows. RIP Mike
Charlie1022
Hawkeye28

Post by Hawkeye28 »

We have indeed lost "one of The Good Guys".. Always a pleasure to talk with and a gentleman to deal with......His approach to Rugers was so very positive! Rest in peace with our other Stalwarts....
SPAS 15

Post by SPAS 15 »

Very sad to hear.
contender

Post by contender »

I, like so many others who enjoyed the quiet friendship that Mike gave us, was truly heartbroken to hear this news. I got the news,, sitting in my deer stand,, as I wiled away some time playing with my smart phone. It hit me hard,, as Mike & I always enjoyed talking Rugers,, as well as our love of scuba diving. Plus,,, the fact my son is LEO,, and I a Vet,, understanding his job & the things he'd had to do.

Truly a great friend and I was not surprised in Ohio at his upbeat attitude,, and outlook, despite his cancer. He & I shared several trades,, and seemed to have a running trade of some sort set aside until we could meet up in Ohio.

We have truly lost one of the good ones.

RIP my friend.