Mark IV Lite, Black Hills edition

Includes .22 Standard, Mark I, Mark II, Mark III and all Centerfire Semi-Auto Pistols.
chet15

Mark IV Lite, Black Hills edition

Post by chet15 »

I don't know how many folks collect newer Ruger .22 pistols, but this one is tough to pass up if you wanted it bad enough... There were only 200 produced....
https://www.gunbroker.com/item/1040545762
Chet15
rpm enterprises

Re: Mark IV Lite, Black Hills edition

Post by rpm enterprises »

This came in today. I've only seen about 3 but am told 200 were produced for Black Hills ammunition. Comes with holster and grips.
Attachments
20240415_135728.jpg
chet15

Post by chet15 »

Glad you got it!! Many years into the future from now, would be tough to go back and find that "unicorn".
There were as many made of these as the SC4. :shock:
I wonder if Ruger was responsible for those wood grip panels as well?
Chet15
rpm enterprises

Post by rpm enterprises »

Chad, to get that answer would be to contact someone from BHA. I thought was odd the clear bag the pistol was stored in also had a sticker with serial number on it. The grips were wrapped in tissue paper with the business card and appeared to be un opened. My guess would be BHA ordered guns through Ruger and added the grips and holster to the package. Also the note attached on the box stated compliments of black hills ammunition sent to the individual listed Could be used as gifts to employees or customers, who knows? Overall I think that it's a good package. I've added a catalog and couple nylon bags from Black Hills ammunition I collected from the shot show few years ago.