Huge Ruger Gun Collection Auction. Over 300 Rugers!

Anything Ruger related.
MinorLV

Re: Huge Ruger Gun Collection Auction. Over 300 Rugers!

Post by MinorLV »

Hi Gene,

I talked to talked to the Collector Firearms of Houston as well. They told me it would take a couple days to run the guns through their system and to monitor their site.

Best,

Michael
LIBERTY FOREVER

Post by LIBERTY FOREVER »

Michael
I received your PM and have tried to reply but to no avail.
I'll give you a shout when they arrive, I currently have a place for them all in my collection.

Best regards, Gene

LIBERTY FOREVER
MinorLV

Post by MinorLV »

Thanks for the follow-up Gene! Look forward to talking to another member with Ruger Six Series fever :D!
LIBERTY FOREVER

Post by LIBERTY FOREVER »

Hello Lee

I hope all is well in the Lone Star state. I picked up the five DA's I purchased from the Burley auction today from my FFL. FYI for ROCS members they shipped them in a bulk box and it cost $50. Sounds awesome right, well they shipped the revolvers inside there original boxes and shipping sleeves. I'm not sure if the black center pegs were already busted or if the boxes were already damaged from the hammers and barrels, I do know bulk shipping 5 boxes inside a big box is economical but its hard for me to give you a fair assessment of what the gun boxes looked like before they left Texas. I will say that for a gentleman who had such a large collection of NIB items they just seem generally bought and forgot. You can just tell they were purchased, put on a shelf or in a safe and I doubt very much if the they were ever pulled out, cleaned, shown, admired, shared or thought much about after the purchase.

Lee of the three RCA models none of them had the certificates included, only two of them had the military TM"s SS84L and two had the P&I. I greatly appreciate your offer and time to research your newly purchased material to insure the RCA certificates stay with the proper boxed sets.

Best regards
Gene

Ruger Speed Six SS32L .357 S# 152-16487
Ruger Speed Six SS32L .357 S# 157-03748
Ruger Speed Six SS84L .38 S# 156-91693
LIBERTY FOREVER
NRA Endowment