OGCA sponsors

Questions about the Ruger Collectors and Owners Society Inc.
Rugerologist

OGCA sponsors

Post by Rugerologist »

I would like to request two sponsors for myself, and two for Chief AJ for joining/displaying at the OGCA in July.
It looks right now as if I'll do a display and Chief will have a trade table and we'll probably switch out manning the two. It would be outstanding if we were able to have the tables together although I don't know if the format will allow it. As close as possible please! I've visited their page and am not sure that this is even possible before the show due to this statement.

"To join, you must attend one of our meetings (shows) as an invited guest, sponsored by one of our current members. You may then pick up an application at the meeting, fill out the requested information, and return it AT THE MEETING. You must have two (2) sponsors, one of which must accompany you when you turn in the application. We do not accept mail-in applications."

Any and all help in this matter will be greatly appreciated!

Kind Regards
"I know of no more encouraging fact than the unquestionable ability of man to elevate his life by conscious endeavor." - Henry David Thoreau
Aquatic Biologist
NRA Life Member
R.O.C.S. Editor
R.C.A. Member #5050
R.E.N.E Subscriber
Brass Frame

Re: OGCA sponsors

Post by Brass Frame »

Chuck, I can help you with your membership and sponser you too. I will send you the contact information for the show manager and she will set you up via mail. This should be done in advance of the July show, since members have to vote in favor of you joining. Brass Frame/Lee E
Rugerologist

Post by Rugerologist »

Thank you, Lee!
"I know of no more encouraging fact than the unquestionable ability of man to elevate his life by conscious endeavor." - Henry David Thoreau
Aquatic Biologist
NRA Life Member
R.O.C.S. Editor
R.C.A. Member #5050
R.E.N.E Subscriber
radicalrod

Post by radicalrod »

Hey Chuck, the OGCA tries to keep the "Riff Raff" out but I was able to sneak in so you should have NO PROBLEM :D :D :D RR
Watertender

Post by Watertender »

Hey Rod I think I might want to join to attend the show in July. Maybe you could even help me with the AMF moped I am trying to swap Bill for that flatgate Single Six. I am going to bring some good tonsil lube so you might be inclined.
Some people sit on $.05 of knowledge like it is the treasure of Egypt. I will teach anyone $.10 worth just to prove a point...
Rugerologist

Post by Rugerologist »

radicalrod wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:44 pm Hey Chuck, the OGCA tries to keep the "Riff Raff" out but I was able to sneak in so you should have NO PROBLEM :D :D :D RR
Rod, I don't know if I've got your clout....
Aquatic Biologist
NRA Life Member
R.O.C.S. Editor
R.C.A. Member #5050
R.E.N.E Subscriber
radicalrod

Post by radicalrod »

Watertender wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:18 pm Hey Rod I think I might want to join to attend the show in July. Maybe you could even help me with the AMF moped I am trying to swap Bill for that flatgate Single Six. I am going to bring some good tonsil lube so you might be inclined.
I am sure we can get you into the show and I hope tonsil lube is some form of alcoholic adult beverage :roll: :roll: :roll:

I think I have been around COOGS too much.... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: RR
Watertender

Post by Watertender »

Bill & Lee are all for the tonsil tonic I am bringing. I hear you are in on it so we will all enjoy. Be sure to wear your best bib overalls! You know in some places they are considered formal wear...
Some people sit on $.05 of knowledge like it is the treasure of Egypt. I will teach anyone $.10 worth just to prove a point...