Greetings to Ruger lovers

67stingray

Greetings to Ruger lovers

Post by 67stingray »

New to the forum, very partial to firearm especially Rugers - have been collecting, shooting and working on them for quite a few years. Always looking to learn new things and contribute when possible.
Any day without learning is a day of backing up.
flattop44

Re: Greetings to Ruger lovers

Post by flattop44 »

Welcome aboard, happy that you have joined us. Feel free to post away and share your Rugers with us.
FT44
Watertender

Post by Watertender »

Ruger is spoken fluently here so you are among friends. We have fun and enjoy ourselves. I am trying to think of the right Ruger for a 67 Stingray and a Number One Rifle comes to mind
Some people sit on $.05 of knowledge like it is the treasure of Egypt. I will teach anyone $.10 worth just to prove a point...
Rugerologist

Post by Rugerologist »

Welcome!! Looking forward to hearing about your Ruger interests and insights over time.
"I know of no more encouraging fact than the unquestionable ability of man to elevate his life by conscious endeavor." - Henry David Thoreau
Aquatic Biologist
NRA Life Member
R.O.C.S. Editor
R.C.A. Member #5050
R.E.N.E Subscriber
contender

Post by contender »

Welcome to the Forum!
Joining ROCS will enlighten you a lot on being a bit more serious about Rugers. Be careful,,, we are a bunch of enablers here.
O M CRAZY

Post by O M CRAZY »

Glad to have you with us. Tell us about the Rugers you like and add a few pictures. It is easy to post a picture.

O M CRAZY
LIBERTY FOREVER

Post by LIBERTY FOREVER »

67Stingray
Welcome to the ROCS and I have to agree with my friend Watertender that the username 67Stingray has a Ruger No1 in your future. 1967 was the first full year of production of the Ruger No1, as Contender warned, beware we are enablers. :lol: I would like to see a photo of the 67Stingray assuming that's where the username came from. Its my birth year and I'm partial to all things 67. Please tell us about the Rugers your partial to and by all means post a photo or two.

To all members; not my rifle or anyone I'm affiliated with, its simply a 1967 analogy.
https://www.gunbroker.com/item/78004923 ... -view-item
Attachments
25-06 Ruger No1 1967.jpg
LIBERTY FOREVER
NRA Endowment
67stingray

Post by 67stingray »

Thanks for the warm welcomes, Watertender and Liberty you are correct about the No.1's, I have a few of them, but I have do have a passion for Corvettes also. I know - firearms and autos an expensive endeavor. I have about 30 Rugers at the moment, just bought a 1970 M77 in .308 yesterday, can't help myself. Here is a couple of pics, add more as time goes on. 1B in 270 and 1B in 30.06 and a PHEONIX P345
Attachments
Ruger P345 Phoenix #1.jpg
Ruger No.1s 270 & 30-06 #1.jpg
Any day without learning is a day of backing up.
LIBERTY FOREVER

Post by LIBERTY FOREVER »

67Stingray
Now that Sir is a perfect layout in Ruger Red for all things Ruger.
Your No1s and PHEONIX P345 are beautiful, thank you for sharing.
LIBERTY FOREVER
NRA Endowment
O M CRAZY

Post by O M CRAZY »

really nice wood on the #1s

O M CRAZY