ROCS OGCA Show who plans on going?

Questions about the Ruger Collectors and Owners Society Inc.
O M CRAZY

Re: ROCS OGCA Show who plans on going?

Post by O M CRAZY »

Yes, I and my wife, Carol, will be there, and I will have a display.

You all have been asked several times to donate items for our auction, I'm not going to ask that of you. What I would like to see you do is open your pockets and bid more, and bid on several items! Even if you can buy one cheaper at Wal-Mart, or GunBroker, or ??. Remember, we need your support to continue with our shows and awards program and this is how we raise the $$$.

The raffles we have is another way we make our money, and EVERY member should buy at least one ticket, or go half with a friend and buy several. Even if you don't collect that type of gun, or just don't like it, it supports the club. If you are lucky enough to win you will have turned your $10.00 investment into several hundred by selling to someone that does want it!

O M CRAZY
Vince
Brass Frame

Post by Brass Frame »

Thanks Vince for your support. Yes, it takes time and contacts to obtain silent auction and live auction items for our banquet items
We cannot continue without EVERYONES' support. Whether giving donations, buying raffle tickets or bidding at our auction both live and silent, we need the support. I hope to see new members and visitors at the OGCA show in July! Contact me with any questions. Lee E Sundermeier, Brass Frame, Cell: 419 265 6735. Check out our Spring Digest for photos and information about our special, hand engraved Ruger Shopkeeper to be raffled at this show.
flattop44

Post by flattop44 »

The engraved OGCA Raffle Shopkeeper is pictured on this website's Homepage and above in this thread....check it out, its a beauty!! Please buy some Raffle tickets, you may be the lucky winner!!
FT44
RoninPA

Post by RoninPA »

Bill,
I'll be picking up some tickets for the Bearcat at the show. It would be a nice gun to display along with my ROCS Bearcat

See, I do go after SA's at times :D
Ron
USAF Ret (E-8, SMSgt)
NRA Patron
Hawkeye28

Post by Hawkeye28 »

LOVE YOU ALL, BUT WILL NOT BE THERE TO DISPLAY RSS SN 28...............MY 60TH YEAR HIGH SCHOOL CLASS(1957) REUNION IS 7/15........WE HAVE MET EVERY 5 YEARS AND THIS PROBABLY WILL BE THE LAST......... :cry:
flattop44

Post by flattop44 »

Ron, sounds good on the Raffle tickets.

Mike, Hate you can't make it to the show but hopefully next year. Have fun at the reunion! !
Bill
Charlie1022

Post by Charlie1022 »

Lee, Sorry for the late reply, The checks went out in the mail the other day. Looking forward to seeing everyone at the show.
Charlie1022
Mike722

Post by Mike722 »

Leaving in the morning to head up there!
X1Ruger

Post by X1Ruger »

There are 14 ROCS Display Photo's on the Ruger Forum but I read that there were 16 Displays, so who's Display didn't deserve to be posted with all the others?
flattop44

Post by flattop44 »

X1Ruger, we will have all 16 posted in the Exhibits Forum shortly. Keep checking in.
Bill