Tulsa hotel reservations not available

Anything Ruger related.
48flyer

Tulsa hotel reservations not available

Post by 48flyer »

FYI
Just tried to reserve a room at the embassy suites and was told no more king rooms available, and double rooms only available Friday and Saturday@$125. Sunday would be $175.
Seems like either a lot of you are attending this year, or they simply don't have rooms.
Real bummer
Todd
flattop44

Re: Tulsa hotel reservations not available

Post by flattop44 »

Sure hate to hear that, rooms fill up early at all the hotels in Tulsa. I assume that you did ask for the ROCS rooms and rate. Maybe there will be a cancelation. Still looking forward to seeing you at the show and banquet.
Bill
Rugerologist

Post by Rugerologist »

Thanks to some urging via pm I just booked our room and I was told by the lovely Mrs. Elizabeth that there was a cancellation on a king bed. We might have just booked the last one but then again they may be telling us that as a gimmick to book more rooms! I don't think so though she said the show will bring in a huge crowd. I look forward to seeing you all there. Now to get ahold of Shirley...
"I know of no more encouraging fact than the unquestionable ability of man to elevate his life by conscious endeavor." - Henry David Thoreau
Aquatic Biologist
NRA Life Member
R.O.C.S. Editor
R.C.A. Member #5050
R.E.N.E Subscriber
RocDoc

Post by RocDoc »

My wife and pups will be in tow
48flyer

Post by 48flyer »

Was able to get a room next door, so we'll be close enough to walk to the banquet, and may even sneak over and have breakfast with a few of you ;)
Looking forward to a great weekend,
Todd
flattop44

Post by flattop44 »

Good deal, it will be upon us before we know it. Living on Tulsa time!! :)
FT44
O M CRAZY

Post by O M CRAZY »

With the NRA being in town I am not surprised to hear they are out of rooms. We tried to tell people to book early. All you can do now is check back and see if they had a cancellation.