Research

Ruger44fan

Research

Post by Ruger44fan »

Received a factory letter yesterday that was paid for in the first week of 2014. Is the archive research section actually up and running again? $10 is very reasonable if they will just DO it.
ElNumeroUno

Re: Research

Post by ElNumeroUno »

That is good news! Welcome to the ROCS Forum.
El Numero Uno
Serious Collector of Early & Rare Ruger No.1 Rifles
www.classicsportingarms.com
flattop44

Post by flattop44 »

Man that is great news.....Sure hope it is back in action! ! Very important service they are providing.
FT44
Brass Frame

Post by Brass Frame »

I agree with others, we need this service! Factory letters are so important when we need verification about ship dates and configurations. I require a factory letter when looking to buy a Blackhawk/Super Blackhawk with a Brass Grip Frame.
I would like to hear from others when they receive their letters. Brass Frame/Lee
O M CRAZY

Post by O M CRAZY »

I too received a letter about 2 weeks ago. I had put in for it the 1st of the year. Better late than never!!!

Vince
RoninPA

Post by RoninPA »

Here is what is on the Ruger web site:

Due to personnel changes, we are unable to process requests for letters of authenticity at this time. We anticipate being able to resume this service in June. Requests received in the interim will be held and processed in the order received once service is resumed.

So since some have received letters maybe they are getting it going again and once the baclog of requests is lowered then they might make an announcement actually stating they are doing it again. I did not see the link that used to be there to get the forms that have to be filled out so they may be trying to clean things up before they actually say you can do this again.
Ron
USAF Ret (E-8, SMSgt)
NRA Patron