Tulsa Banquet Bling

Watertender

Re: Tulsa Banquet Bling

Post by Watertender »

JAYDAWG wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 10:45 am Watertender.......someday is now my friend, looking forward to meeting you.
Oh Radical one, please post a pic. 8-)
Gary, I thought you might recognize those SR plaques! Thanks for making them available.

Cheers,
Jay
JAYDAWG, my wife and I live by the motto "Someday is Today"... However, I am unable to attend a show until at least the July OGCA meeting. I have surgery coming up on December 9th for my 4th run at cancer so say one for The Watertender. I figure I ain't gonna beat it, but I will fight it to a draw. I am not going to win but I ain't gonna let it win either.
Some people sit on $.05 of knowledge like it is the treasure of Egypt. I will teach anyone $.10 worth just to prove a point...
RoninPA

Post by RoninPA »

Carl, with your fightin' spirit I know you will give it a heck of a battle. Go get it and prayers are coming from Jackie and I. We'll see you in July at OGCA.
Ron
USAF Ret (E-8, SMSgt)
NRA Patron
radicalrod

Post by radicalrod »

JayDog, No door pics just one of the wall facing the door.....TA may still have one looking in through the door :D :D :D
Here is the 22LR wall......
radicalrod

Post by radicalrod »

Carl I expect to have a shot or two with you in July.....keep up the good fight my friend.
Watertender

Post by Watertender »

radicalrod wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 9:47 pm Carl I expect to have a shot or two with you in July.....keep up the good fight my friend.
With pleasure my friend!!! Looking forward to it. Will let everyone know how I make out on Friday. Thanks all for the prayers. It means a lot because you are all family as far as I am concerned.
Some people sit on $.05 of knowledge like it is the treasure of Egypt. I will teach anyone $.10 worth just to prove a point...
T.A. Workman

Post by T.A. Workman »

Jay,
Here's what the carpet looks like in radicals vault. Guarded by the "Mighty Moe" may he rest in peace.
Terry

NRA Benefactor
Life Mem MOPH
Life Mem USMC
Clyde "Jug" Johnson - Six-Gun Man
radicalrod

Post by radicalrod »

T.A. Workman wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 6:24 am Jay,
Here's what the carpet looks like in radicals vault. Guarded by the "Mighty Moe" may he rest in peace.
Terry

Terry I sure wish it was still that nice and organized.....and I sure miss ol MOE too....
I got a new guy named TANK who may take a few more years to calm down....
TANK is 100 pounds of joy and love :lol: :lol: :lol: He looks like MOE's younger brother...