The CHIEF and ME.......

Includes .44 & 10/22 Carbines; Mini-14, 30 & 6.8; Model 96 & 99/44 Deerfields; M77s; PC 4s & 9s; AC-556; MP9; XGI.
rugerguy

Re: The CHIEF and ME.......

Post by rugerguy »

Awesome picture Radical and does bring back MANY fond memories from years ago, MY son Joe used to help the Chief unload and set up at some of those early shows, and he often would call out "Ain't Rugers fun!" :D ...... had a few talks with the Chief as to our past friend Carlos Hathcock USMC sniper .....wow but sadly we never bothered to get or have pictures taken, he was "just a friend", Laura too misses him. :(
Hawkeye28

Post by Hawkeye28 »

Years back, enjoyed the hell out of this gentleman and his sidekick, the late Roger Dorsett. Always more than just "interesting", and one had to really concentrate just to keep up and try to digest the ideas and related sample results of the next "big Ruger thing"!
Ruger8r

Post by Ruger8r »

Since this is the most recent Chief AJ thread I thought I'd post thus here. It's #55 Indian Scout in DZ laminate; very special but not my thing. Oddly it has all the paperwork and personal letters for #47 but not its own. Horse trading possibilities here.
We mourn his passing - a great loss to the community.
https://www.gunbroker.com/item/1041786996
"My greatest fear is that, when I die, my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them." Anonymous Collector