NRA silver Medal

All Memorabilia
JAYDAWG

Re: NRA silver Medal

Post by JAYDAWG »

RoninPA wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:07 pm JAYDAWG - Don't argue with him, he's an idiot and he'll just bring you down to his level and because he has so much experience (being a dumbass) he will win. :D
Ron,
You are right, and besides he ain't worth it 8-)

Cheers,
JaydaWg
I do not "own" these guns, I am but the next caretaker
JAYDAWG

Post by JAYDAWG »

flattop44 wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:29 pm Jay, use him to your advantage, buy all them pieces of crap Rugers he comes up with, help him out....buy 'em cheap.
FT44
Bill,
Yer on to me :lol: :lol:

Cheers,
JAYDAWG
I do not "own" these guns, I am but the next caretaker
d findley

Post by d findley »

Message for NRA judges: I you are not judging post-WWII firearms, tell us. We will not go to the trouble and expense involved in presenting them.
radicalrod

Post by radicalrod »

Well considering Mr Ruger cut the NRA a MILLION dollar check for their museum they should be a little more interested in RUGERS......I actually have gotten ZEROS on my score sheet from the big cheese from the NRA when he was a judge at OGCA display show .....he walked right by me and never even stopped to look my display or ask a single question.....after being in his presence a few times he doesn't impress me at all..... he is very impressed by himself :lol: :lol: :lol:
Watertender

Post by Watertender »

Rod you need to wear your dress bib overalls to impress the judges! I think they are snobs and not looking at some of the finest firearms made just shows their bias.
Some people sit on $.05 of knowledge like it is the treasure of Egypt. I will teach anyone $.10 worth just to prove a point...