ROCS article

Questions about the Ruger Collectors and Owners Society Inc.
hittman

ROCS article

Post by hittman »

I've got a couple of guns that may be worthy of an article in ROCS.

I'm not much of a writer and about 99% of the info I know about the guns comes from RENE. Maybe I should email Chad about permissions? Here's a pic of the end labels. Any ideas / thoughts / comments / advice on what to write or how to write a little something would be appreciated. I've got very limited photo skills and a cheap-o camera too!

ElNumeroUno

Re: ROCS article

Post by ElNumeroUno »

There has not been much written on GP100's. Just a suggestion, but history and info about this fine recolver would be a good 1st half of the story. Finish with the 2 rare D guns and info about about D's in general. Just a thought.
Lee
El Numero Uno
Serious Collector of Early & Rare Ruger No.1 Rifles
www.classicsportingarms.com
flattop44

Post by flattop44 »

Hittman, if you gather the information that you feel will make a good article and write everything down, we will have folks that can help put it into an article format. Lee's suggestion to describe about the GP100 and its history and then your two (or more) special GPs would be an interesting article. We need some "Double Action" articles. Of course good digital pictures are also needed and the ones you posted here look pretty good to me.

Let me know if I can help.

FT44
hittman

Post by hittman »

FT44 ... PM sent to you.