Chief AJ rollered tune Ruger Autos

Includes .22 Standard, Mark I, Mark II, Mark III and all Centerfire Semi-Auto Pistols.
JAYDAWG

Re: Chief AJ rollered tune Ruger Autos

Post by JAYDAWG »

Watertender wrote: Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:19 am Jay I have a BIG jug of corn likker with your name on it... I will bring it along with an entire bag of marbles, a cast iron skillet, 2 sets of Arkinsaw LUUUV Pants, 2 red bandannas, a striped railroad hat, a Barlow knife & a case of Bush baked beans.... You bring that pistol & we will swap even.... Seriously Jay that is a great piece. Glad you got it!
WT,
I think a sample of the likker would go a long ways toward persuading me :)
I am really concerned with the Arkinsaw LUUUV Pants though.
Maybe you or Chuck could enlighten me on those......on second thought, never mind :oops:

JAY
I do not "own" these guns, I am but the next caretaker
Watertender

Re: Chief AJ rollered tune Ruger Autos

Post by Watertender »

I forgot the Brogan shoes... That will complete your redneck formal attire.... Of course you could go with the ever popular leisure suit.... I had a dyslexic girl friend in my younger days that asked me what I wanted.... I told her "A Seersucker Suit From Cox's"..... 3 days later she gave me a box from Sears..... Robin's egg blue polyester with flowered cuffs and collar... I looked like John Revolta.... Fortunately I shipped out on a coal run 2 days later and "lost" my leisure suit in the Ohio River... I hope some catfish enjoyed it more than I did. Still have nightmares over that thing...
Some people sit on $.05 of knowledge like it is the treasure of Egypt. I will teach anyone $.10 worth just to prove a point...