Ruger Insight Publication

All Memorabilia
LIBERTY FOREVER

Re: Ruger Insight Publication

Post by LIBERTY FOREVER »

Welcome Mr. Abare,
I would be interested to hear about your days at Sturm/Ruger and view any photos you may have of the factory, products or employees you would feel comfortable sharing.

Respectfully,
LIBERTY FOREVER
NRA Endowment
zebra55

Post by zebra55 »

man Chuck, you must have an awesome index system to be able to find this stuff so fast,,

maybe Mr. Abare would be willing to write some articles about the good old days in the factory for the digest...
Rugerologist

Post by Rugerologist »

Zebra, Some aspects of my life and personality are highly OCD. If you saw my garage, the rest of this room....or asked my wife, you would never believe it. I'm still working on this cabinet but old-fashioned filing and notebooks in another shelf is the only way I can keep it straight.
Attachments
IMG-1120.JPG
IMG-1121.JPG
IMG-1122.JPG
IMG-1124.JPG
"I know of no more encouraging fact than the unquestionable ability of man to elevate his life by conscious endeavor." - Henry David Thoreau
Aquatic Biologist
NRA Life Member
R.O.C.S. Editor
R.C.A. Member #5050
R.E.N.E Subscriber
JAYDAWG

Post by JAYDAWG »

Ya buddy.......OCD is right!!! :lol:
I do not "own" these guns, I am but the next caretaker
Watertender

Post by Watertender »

Chuck has an impressive collection indeed. OCD aint a bad thing sometimes. I have a bit of it myself from working in a Max Prison for 15 plus years. I double & triple check doors to make sure they are locked. Of course if Chuck & I were in a round room trying to stand in a corner we would have a problem!
Some people sit on $.05 of knowledge like it is the treasure of Egypt. I will teach anyone $.10 worth just to prove a point...
zebra55

Post by zebra55 »

holy crap Chuck
I would need an Index for your index system...you probably keep the Tenders bag of marbles cataloged for him too. :lol:
LIBERTY FOREVER

Post by LIBERTY FOREVER »

Looks Like SOP To Me Chuck!
If those that follow you cant step in and take over on day one: Your not doing your job.
Its exactly what I assumed it would be.
Drive on Airborne!
LIBERTY FOREVER
NRA Endowment
Watertender

Post by Watertender »

zebra55 wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:37 pm holy crap Chuck
I would need an Index for your index system...you probably keep the Tenders bag of marbles cataloged for him too. :lol:
Chuck is going to count my marbles and also take a drink of my corn likker. If he takes a couple of drinks he may mess up the count and have to start over again....
Some people sit on $.05 of knowledge like it is the treasure of Egypt. I will teach anyone $.10 worth just to prove a point...
Rugerologist

Post by Rugerologist »

You guys are hilarious. I think that a true OCD person would have everything color coordinated and all tabs oriented the same. I'm working on it.....
"I know of no more encouraging fact than the unquestionable ability of man to elevate his life by conscious endeavor." - Henry David Thoreau
Aquatic Biologist
NRA Life Member
R.O.C.S. Editor
R.C.A. Member #5050
R.E.N.E Subscriber
Woodcarver

Post by Woodcarver »

Thanks for the post of me when I was a young man there! I would love to go back there and take the mini 14 line again! They where the greatest years of my life working with old Bill Ruger! He was quite the man and he gave me a gun when I saved him tens of thousands of dollars on a small change I made on the mini bolt. The worst problem my line had was the dumb Assembly supervisor ! Michal Abare ( keep your gun insight)