Wanenmacher's Tulsa Gun Show

Anything Ruger related.
Marksman

Wanenmacher's Tulsa Gun Show

Post by Marksman »

Has anybody received any table confirmations? Last years I had all that in July. This year I didn't receive anything, even though I paid in April for the November table. I left messages in August three different times with two available extensions and nothing in return. We are only 8 weeks from the show with hotel reservations and other preparation for the displays and no confirmation that we will have a table. The check was cashed, that much I know.
SteveRuger

Re: Wanenmacher's Tulsa Gun Show

Post by SteveRuger »

I just received my receipt for my display tables in the mail today.
Steve
GUN COLLECTORS.......Stewards of America's Firearms Heritage!
God Bless Our Troops, Especially Our Snipers!
RoninPA

Post by RoninPA »

I got mine late last week (I'm at LW8) and made my hotel reservation yesterday. Looking forward to the show, just don't know what my display will be yet but I'll brainstorm with the folks who show up at the East Coast Gathering next week.
Ron
USAF Ret (E-8, SMSgt)
NRA Patron
Marksman

Post by Marksman »

Good to know that some of you received the confirmations, maybe ours are on the way as well.
Brass Frame

Post by Brass Frame »

I received mine on Friday also. I did notice that they gave me a 6' table, not the usual 8'? Brass Frame/Lee
flattop44

Post by flattop44 »

You probably already plan to but suggest that you contact them, you paid for an 8' table and every disayer builds their display assuming they have 8' of space. Also if you speak to them, remind them that we need our tables seperated two feet apart. Remember last year our 20 tables were against each other. I will be calling too.
FT44
RoninPA

Post by RoninPA »

I also noticed that the 6' table was marked on my receipt. I didn't get an "early in" pass either. I guess I'll try to get hold of them next week before I head south to Tyrones place for the East Coast Gathering.
Ron
USAF Ret (E-8, SMSgt)
NRA Patron
Marksman

Post by Marksman »

Talked to Bonnie this morning and she confirmed my reservation.
flattop44

Post by flattop44 »

I just talked to Mark, he said the 6' table checked on our table receipts was a mistake, they are all 8'. Good news!!
FT44/Bill
flattop44

Post by flattop44 »

Brass Frame asked the Wanamacher staff how many ROCS display tables were currently rented, 15 of our allotted 20 tables. So we have 5 tables Lower Wall ROCS display tables available if you want to bring a display to the great Tulsa show. Call them to reserve your table. One gun or several, join the fun and let's fill the wall up!!
FT44/Bill